Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem Highlights
1Enjoy a fully-guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
2Walk through the Siq, a narrow gorge filled with niches, shrines, and carvings
3Visit top sites in Petra, including the Obelisk Tomb, Treasury, Jabal Madbach, Tombs, Theater and Mountaintop Tombs
4Enjoy free time to discover more of Petra at your own pace
5Experience the amazing landscapes of the Wadi Rum Desert and the Negev as you drive through them
Why we chose this tourOur Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem is an all-inclusive visit to this otherworldy, bucket-list destination. This tour is perfect for the busy traveler who is determined to see the highlights of Petra in a convenient and reliable manner, without compromising quality. Even with just one day to spare, a visit to Petra will be a surreal experience that you will never forget.
Our Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem will take you to visit the spectacular Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This UNESCO World Heritage site is a Nabatean city that was lost for millennia and only discovered in the last couple hundred years. The Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem will transport you to this magical rose-red city to take in all of its amazing sites.
You’ll wake up bright and early to head south to cross the Jordanian border and start your drive north to Petra. At Petra, you’ll enjoy a fully guided tour, including the site’s famous landmarks like the Treasury and learn about some best-kept secrets of the area. You’ll experience a blend of awe, inspiration, and exhilaration as you take in the impressive man-made structures still standing from thousands of years ago. After your immersive tour of Jordan’s top attraction, you’ll head back to Aqaba or Israel, passing through the scenic Wadi Rum and the Negev Desert.
This tour is also available starting in Eilat and Aqaba, for those staying in the Red Sea cities who wish to explore Petra.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem Itinerary
Pickup from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (3:00)
- The tour will depart from a central location in each city.
Drive to the Wadi Arava Border Crossing
- The journey from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to Eilat will take about 4 hours and the bus will pick up Eilat passengers before proceeding to the border crossing next to Eilat.
Cross the border into Jordan (approx 1-2 hours)
- You will cross the border with full assistance from an experienced representative who will help you with the entire process and will collect all fees from you on the bus or at the border.
Travel north to Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will drive through the scenic Wadi Rum desert and will be able to rest before a long day of touring.
Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Your experienced local guide will take you through the Siq, to the Treasury, and to a few other main areas on a guided tour. You will be able to truly experience the history you will learn about.
Free time in Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will have the chance to explore Petra further on your ow and grab lunch before leaving.
Drive back to the border and cross into Israel (approx 3 hours)
- You will drive back to the border, cross back into Israel with full assistance from a representative, and board the bus back to your start location.
Return to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv (approx 5 hours)
- The bus will head back towards Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, with a rest stop along the way. Be prepared to arrive around midnight.
If you have any questions about our Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Petra Day Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.