1Explore the markets of Old Aqaba, Jordan’s famous resort town
2Take an exhilarating Jeep safari through the Wadi Rum desert, capturing pictures of the epic surroundings
3Spend the night under the stars in the gorgeous Wadi Rum desert with its Mars-like terrain
4Experience authentic Bedouin hospitality and food in a Bedouin campsite
5Enjoy a fully guided tour of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
6Dive deep into the hidden sites of Petra on your free day of self-discovery
Why we chose this tourOur 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat will enchant you with some of the most remarkable and beautiful highlights in Jordan, from the rose-hued Wadi Rum desert to the mystical wonders of Petra. It is the ideal way for travelers to truly experience all the hidden nooks and crannies of the lost city of Petra, both guided and at their own pace.
Our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat will take you on an extensive journey to discover spectacular Petra and the Wadi Rum desert. You’ll see the magnificent highlights of Petra, the UNESCO Nabatean “lost city” and the natural wonders of Jordan’s desert. Your tour will begin after crossing the Wadi Arava Border into Jordan. Your first stop will be in Aqaba, Jordan’s premier resort town, where you will be able to explore at leisure and stop for lunch.
You’ll then head to the unearthly Wadi Rum desert, also known as the “Valley of the Moon”. Here, you’ll spend the night getting acquainted with Bedouin hospitality in a Bedouin Camp. You’ll enjoy a Jeep safari in the area and sleep under the enchanting star-filled desert sky.
The following day, you’ll enjoy a fully guided comprehensive tour of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the New World. The 2000-year-old archaeological rose city is filled with many treasures, and you’ll see the most famous and important highlights of the area. On the third day, you’ll have free time in Petra, giving you the chance to explore some of the lesser-known parts of this 260-square-kilometer site that most tourists don’t make it to. You’ll cross back into Israel at the end of this 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat with an abundance of memories and experiences.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat
- Pickup in Eilat (7:00-7:30)
- Cross the Wadi Arava Border with full assistance (approx 1-2)
- Explore Aqaba and have free time for lunch (approx 3 hours)
- Transfer to Wadi Rum (approx 1.5 hours)
- Desert Jeep safari (approx 2 hours)
- Authentic Jordanian dinner at the camp and free time at night (optional activities may be booked at reception)
- Overnight in the Bedouin Camp Chalet (Martian tent upgrade available)
- Rise early for a Bedouin breakfast at leisure
- Transfer to Petra and stop at a lookout over Mt Haroun on the way (approx 2 hours)
- Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Free time to explore on your own and grab lunch (approx 2.5 hours)
- Free time at your hotel or to explore the town of Wadi Musa. An optional Petra by Night experience can be arranged, tickets must be purchased on-site. Only available for tours departing Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Drop off in Eilat (19:30)
- Enjoy a free day to explore Petra on your own, with plenty of time to hike to the Monastery or other sites.
- Exit Petra and drive back to the border (approx 2 hours)
- Cross into Israel with full assistance and return to Eilat hotels (approx 1 hour)
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.