3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Highlights
01Explore the markets of Old Aqaba, Jordan’s famous resort town
02Take an exhilarating Jeep safari through the Wadi Rum desert, capturing pictures of the epic surroundings
03Spend the night under the stars in the gorgeous Wadi Rum desert with its Mars-like terrain (in a deluxe tent with AC, heating and private bathroom)
04Experience authentic Bedouin hospitality and food in a Bedouin campsite
05Enjoy a fully guided tour of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
06Dive deep into the hidden sites of Petra on your free day of self-discovery
Why we chose this tourOur 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat will enchant you with some of the most remarkable and beautiful highlights in Jordan, from the rose-hued Wadi Rum desert to the mystical wonders of Petra. It is the ideal way for travelers to truly experience all the hidden nooks and crannies of the lost city of Petra, both guided and at their own pace.
Our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat will take you on an extensive journey to discover spectacular Petra and the Wadi Rum desert. You’ll see the magnificent highlights of Petra, the UNESCO Nabatean “lost city” and the natural wonders of Jordan’s desert. Your tour will begin after crossing the Wadi Arava Border into Jordan. Your first stop will be in Aqaba, Jordan’s premier resort town, where you will be able to explore at leisure and stop for lunch.
You’ll then head to the unearthly Wadi Rum desert, also known as the “Valley of the Moon”. Here, you’ll spend the night getting acquainted with Bedouin hospitality in a Bedouin Camp. You’ll enjoy a Jeep safari in the area and sleep under the enchanting star-filled desert sky.
The following day, you’ll enjoy a fully guided comprehensive tour of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the New World. The 2000-year-old archaeological rose city is filled with many treasures, and you’ll see the most famous and important highlights of the area. On the third day, you’ll have free time in Petra, giving you the chance to explore some of the lesser-known parts of this 260-square-kilometer site that most tourists don’t make it to. You’ll cross back into Israel at the end of this 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat with an abundance of memories and experiences.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Itinerary
- Pickup in Eilat (07:45)
- Cross the Wadi Arava Border with full assistance (approx 1-2)
- Explore Aqaba and have free time for lunch (approx 3 hours)
- Transfer to Wadi Rum (approx 1.5 hours)
- Desert Jeep safari (approx 2 hours)
- Authentic Jordanian dinner at the camp and free time at night (optional activities may be booked at reception)
- Overnight in the Bedouin Camp in deluxe tent with AC, heating and private bathroom (Martian tent upgrade also available)
Optional Add-onsOptional sunset camel ride and stargazing experience
- Rise early for a Bedouin breakfast at leisure
- Transfer to Petra and stop at a lookout over Mt Haroun on the way (approx 2 hours)
- Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Free time to explore on your own and grab lunch (approx 2.5 hours)
- Free time at your hotel or to explore the town of Wadi Musa. An optional Petra by Night experience can be arranged, tickets must be purchased on-site. Only available for tours departing Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Drop off in Eilat (19:30)
Optional Add-onsOptional early camel ride at sunrise
- Enjoy a free day to explore Petra on your own, with plenty of time to hike to the Monastery or other sites.
- Exit Petra and drive back to the border (approx 2 hours)
- Cross into Israel with full assistance and return to Eilat hotels (approx 1 hour)
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day TourIsrael | 2 days tour From $330 Per Person
Christmas Day Tour In and Around JerusalemIsrael | 9 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Christmas Eve in Bethlehem (and Jerusalem) Tour – Midnight MassIsrael | 14 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Hanukkah in Jerusalem Evening TourIsrael | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Jaffa and Neve Tzedek Walking Tour – Half DayIsrael | 2 hour tour From $38 Per Group
Old Jaffa Night TourIsrael | 3 hour tour From $379 Per Group
Tel Aviv Pub Crawl Nightlife TourIsrael | 3 hour tour From $25 Per Person
Caesarea, Wine Country, and Kibbutz Experience Private TourIsrael | 10 hour tour From $999 Per Group
Caesarea, Akko and Haifa TourIsrael | 12 hours From $99 Per Person
Flavors of the Galilee Private TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $1,059 Per Group