1Explore the local markets of Aqaba, Jordan’s famous resort town
2Take an exhilarating Jeep safari through the Wadi Rum desert, capturing pictures of the epic surroundings
3Spend the night under the stars in the gorgeous Wadi Rum desert with its Mars-like terrain
4Experience authentic Bedouin hospitality and food in your Bedouin campsite
5Enjoy a fully guided and extensive tour of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
6Dive deep into the hidden sites of Petra on a full free day of exploring the site
Why we chose this tourOur 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem will expose you to some of the most remarkable and beautiful highlights in Jordan, from the deep red Wadi Rum desert to the mysterious wonders of Petra. It is the ideal way for travelers to truly experience all the hidden nooks and crannies of the ancient site of Petra on their own time.
Our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem will take you on an extensive journey to discover spectacular Petra and the Wadi Rum desert. You will see the remarkable highlights of Petra, the UNESCO Nabatean “lost city” and the natural wonders of Jordan’s desert. Your tour will begin after crossing the Wadi Arava Border into Jordan. Your first stop will be in Aqaba, Jordan’s premier resort town, where you will be able to explore at leisure and stop for lunch.
You’ll then head to the remarkable and jaw-dropping Wadi Rum desert, also known as the “Valley of the Moon”. Here, you’ll spend the night getting acquainted with Bedouin hospitality in a Bedouin Camp. You’ll enjoy a Jeep safari in the area and sleep under the famous star-filled desert sky.
The following day, you’ll enjoy a fully guided and very comprehensive tour of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the New World. The 2000-year-old archaeological rose city is filled with many treasures, and you’ll see the most famous and important highlights of the area. On the third day, you’ll have free time in Petra, giving you the chance to explore some of the lesser-known parts of this 260-square-kilometer site that tourists often don’t make it to due to time limits. You’ll cross back into Israel at the end of this 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with a host of new memories and wonderful experiences.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Pickup in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (3:00)
- Drive to the Wadi Arava Border Crossing (approx 4.5 hours)
- Cross into Jordan with full assistance (approx 1-2 hours)
- Explore Aqaba and have free time for lunch (approx 3 hours)
- Transfer to Wadi Rum (approx 1.5 hours)
- Desert Jeep safari (approx 2 hours)
- Authentic Jordanian dinner at the camp and free time at night (optional activities may be booked at reception)
- Overnight in the Bedouin Camp Chalet (Martian tent upgrade available)
- Rise early for a Bedouin breakfast at leisure
- Transfer to Petra and stop at a lookout over Mt Haroun on the way (approx 2 hours)
- Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Free time to explore on your own and grab lunch (approx 2.5 hours)
- Overnight at hotel in Petra. Optional Petra by Night experience.
- Enjoy a free day to explore Petra on your own, with plenty of time to hike to the Monastery or other sites.
- Exit Petra and drive back to the border, crossing with full assistance (approx 2-3 hours)
- Head back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv (approx 4-5 hours)
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 3 Day Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.