Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from Aqaba Highlights
01Discover the underwater wonders of the Red Sea with a snorkeling boat cruise
02Enjoy uncrowded snorkeling spots with stunning coral reefs, fish, and marine life
03Spot the shores of 4 different countries at the same time: Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia
04Top of the amazing experience with a delicious barbeque lunch
Why we chose this tourDiscover the beautiful underwater world in the Red Sea with our Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from Aqaba! The Red Sea is known for having some of the most beautiful snorkeling spots, where you can spot a rainbow of corals and sea life unique to the area. This incredible cruise will give you access to some of its most interesting underwater sites, including the Japanese Gardens, Seven Sisters, Tank, Cable reef, Airplane Hercules C130, and more. What's more, you'll be able to see the shores of Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan all at once! Beginners are welcome - no need to be an expert swimmer for this experience, just comfortable enough in the water. With an expert snorkeler to teach you about the various marine specimens and a delicious barbeque lunch to sate your worked-up appetite, it's a perfect activity for the whole family. The Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from Aqaba is available 7 days a week, seasonal weather conditions permitting.
After boarding the boat and a quick briefing and safety check, your guide will lead you into the Red Sea’s crystal waters, pointing out the highlights and the variety of fish, corals, and marine life teeming beneath the surface. You’ll be led to some of the most interesting spots of the area, and gain a whole wealth of new knowledge about its underwater wonders. After your snorkeling session, you’ll enjoy a hearty barbeque lunch on the boat. Upon your return, you’ll get free access to the exclusive Berenice Beach Club. All in all, it adds up to a beautiful day on the stunning Red Sea.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from Aqaba Itinerary
10:30 - Pick up from Aqaba
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Aqaba.
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkel Experience
- After boarding the boat and departing, get a short safety and equipment briefing before diving into the Red Sea's stunning underwater playground.
- Your expert snorkeling guide will lead you to the Japanese Gardens, Seven Sisters, Tank, Cable Reef, Airplane Hercules C130, and other underwater highlights.
- Learn about the unique specimens found in the Red Sea.
- After working up an appetite during your snorkeling session, enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch on the boat as you cruise across the sea, with views of four different countries' coasts.
- Upon your return, you will enjoy free entry to Berenice Beach Club.
16:30 - Drop off in Aqaba
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Sayadia Cooking Class with a Local in AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from AqabaJordan | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $95 Per Person
2 day Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 2 days tour From $249 Per Person
Petra 1 Day Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 1 day tour From $159 Per Person
PCR Covid Test across JordanJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test at the Dead SeaJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test in Wadi RumJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test in PetraJordan From $99 Per Person