Taste of Sicily 8 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Discover Sicily through its cuisine on this 8 day food and wine tasting tour
2Combine Sicily's most impressive highlights with delicious food and drink
3Explore regional wines with the help of local experts
4Dive into the techniques and traditions behind some of the world's most beloved foods
Why we chose this tourOur Taste of Sicily 8 day Tour Package takes the heavy lifting out of your hands and gives you the chance to immerse yourself in an indulgent escape. Leave behind the stress of planning with our intimate and carefully curated tour. Journey through the Sicilian countryside, stopping at all the highlights while you delight your senses at every turn. The limited head count of 8 people guarantees an exclusive experience, and the authoritative guide will ensure that every sip and savory bite is one to remember.
Our taste of Sicily 8 day tour package invites you to step away from everyday life and into the tantalizing embrace of culinary indulgence, if only for a short while. This tour is available every Monday from April to November. Day one of your tour package begins in Taormina, with an evening of tastings, while day two invites you to try your own skills in the kitchen, under the guidance of an expert chef. Day three moves you to Mount Etna and the charming villages that dot its foothills for tours of different orchards, a winery visit, and a homemade traditional lunch. Day four launches you into Noto, a baroque jewel that is a UNESCO heritage site, with sweet treats and a trattoria meal to finish your walking tour. On days five and six, disappear into the old town of Syracuse and the surround countryside, wandering from markets to wineries that are sure to delight all of your senses, but especially your tastebuds. Your tour finishes days seven and eight in Palermo, a city that never disappoints when it comes to culinary treats, and offers you an exclusive taste of regional delicacies.
Throughout the tour package, you’ll feast on the finest fare Sicily has to offer when you visit bottegas and trattorias, local markets and family-owned farms, small wineries and storied tavernas. Along the way, learn the stories that weave together this incredible region of Italy, and try your hand at cooking fresh bread and pastas. Accommodations are all 3 or 4 stars, and include quaint B&B’s along the way. Your stomach will thank you, and we can’t wait to share this with you. Andiamo!
This tour has guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Tour
Taste of Sicily 8 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival and Taormina Food Tasting and Walking Tour
- Your driver will meet you at Catania airport and bring you to your hotel.
- In the afternoon you will discover the highlights of Taormina with your local guide.
- Enjoy 3 food tastings in one afternoon!
- The first stop will be in a family Trattoria where you will taste a delicious fish selection and white wines.
- Continue to a typical Bottega for a cheeses, salumi, bread, olives and red wine tasting.
- Finish the tour in a small pastry bar for tasting of typical Sicilian sweets, liquors and coffee.
- Enjoy free evening in sparkling Taormina.
- Overnight in Taormina.
Day 2 - Taormina Cooking Class
- Start your Cooking Class with a local Chef from the City Center after breakfast.
- Visit Taormina's Food Market and learn about the local ingredients and pick up goods for your cooking class.
- After the Market Tour, you will start your cooking class and learn from the local Chef how to prepare delicious Sicilian dishes, such as homemade bread, pasta, fish, and vegetables.
- Enjoy your hand made meal and taste the local wines.
- Enjoy a free afternoon and evening in Taormina to relax on picturesque beaches or hang out on your own.
- Overnight in Taormina (Breakfast and Lunch included).
Day 3 - Food and Wine Tour in the Country Side of Etna Mountain
- Meet your local guide after breakfast and start your way through the beautiful nature.
- Explore the authentic lava stone houses, orange, lemon, olive, and almond trees plantations, while listening to charming stories about Sicilian culture, traditions and food.
- Your first stop will be in an antique family run winery, where you will have a guided tour of the cellars, taste the delicious volcanic wines with organic Etna appetizers in an astonishing lava stone open air amphitheater.
- Continue to a authentic Sicilian Farmhouse and enjoy your traditional Sicilian lunch with seasonal antipasti, homemade pasta. and typical pastries.
- Drop off to Taormina and enjoy a free evening.
- Overnight in Taormina (Breakfast and Lunch included).
Day 4 - Noto Walking Tour and Lunch in Marzamemi village
- Meet your private driver after breakfast at your hotel and drive to the beautiful city of Noto in the south-east of Sicily.
- Enjoy a walking tour with a local guide through the UNESCO World Heritage site. During the tour, you will taste the famous Modica Chocolate and try the typical Sicilian Ice cream.
- Continue to Marzamemi, an astonishing typical Sicilian fisherman's village .
- Enjoy lunch in a family trattoria.
- After lunch, we continue to your Hotel in Syracuse and enjoy a free evening.
- Overnight in Syracuse (Breakfast and Lunch included).
Day 5 - Ortigia Food and Wine Tour
- Enjoy a free morning in Syracuse.
- Enjoy a afternoon walking tour of Ortigia, Syracuse old town.
- During the walking tour you will taste fresh fish, typical Sicilian appetizers, homemade Sicilian pastries, fragrant wines, and delicious liquors.
- Your local guide will give you a lot of information about the history, culture, lifestyle, and gastronomy of the area. Explore with him the the most important monuments and little hidden gems of the town.
- The tour will end in the heart of Ortigia .
- Overnight in Syracuse (Breakfast and tasting included).
Day 6 - Syracuse Wineries Tour
- Check out of your hotel after breakfast and drive into Syracuse’s countryside and visit an ancient winery structured as a castle. The owner will show you the wine cellar and the old millstone.
- Enjoy a light lunch with local organic products and taste the delicious wines.
- After lunch you will head to Palermo, where you will enjoy a free evening.
- Overnight in Palermo (Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 7 - Palermo Street Food Tour
- Discover the streets of Palermo with your local expert guide.
- Enter the culinary world with your guide and explore the tastes of Sicily's capital.
- Visit the famous Vucciria and Mercato del Capo outdoor markets. There you will taste 5 Sicilian treats.
- Pass through the Old City of Palermo and learn about the city's highlights and its history.
- Overnight in Palermo (Breakfast and tasting included).
Day 8- Departure
- Transfer to Palermo airport.
If you have any questions about our Taste of Sicily 8 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Taste of Sicily 8 Day Tour Package as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.