The Secrets of Sicily Tour Package – 6 Days Highlights
01Spend 6 days in Sicily, based in Taormina and its surrounding countryside, just outside Mount Etna
02Learn the secrets to classic Sicilian cuisine in a cooking class
03Learn all about Taormina's history on an insider walking tour
04Discover Sicily's food and wine culture through a city based wine tasting and trip to a Mount Etna winery
05Each day is led by a different handpicked insider
06Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of excellent options
Why we chose this tourSpend an incredible 6 days exploring the island of Sicily on our Secrets of Sicily Tour Package. Based in beautiful Taormina, we've put together a journey through this magical island that will create memories for life. And whether it's the food, wine, landscapes, nature, culture or history, which draws you here, we're sure you will be satisfied. Packed full of unique local experiences led by our hand-picked experts - chefs and food experts, wine experts, and other such passionate locals, you'll select your hotel from one of our hand-picked options, some of Sicily's best locations. Our Secrets of Sicily Tour Package is available with guaranteed departures throughout the year.
Learn how to make classic Sicilian food with a trip to the local market and a cooking class by a professional local chef. Spend a free day to explore the beautiful city of Taormina on your own. Meet a passionate local guide who will take you through the winding streets of Taormina’s old town, weaving tales of past and present as they point out the best local sights. Get to grips with Sicily’s incredible wine scene both with a food and wine tour in Taormina, but also in a winery set right on the edge of Mount Etna.
Our Secrets of Sicily 6 day Tour Package is an incredible way to discover Sicily. The package is a good mix of both private and group tours for you to get the best out of your time on the island. Learn all about the importance of Mount Etna, one of Europe’s only active volcanoes. This is a perfect 6 days for food, wine, and culture lovers. You’ll get to try wines whose grapes are grown in Etna’s volcanic soils, giving them a unique smoky edge, seldom seen in other parts of Italy. You’ll learn how to cook brilliant Sicilian classics, with recipes to take home. You’ll be taken around hidden gem wine bars in Taormina for a night of food and wine. You’ll also love being able to pick your own hotel from our list of excellent curated accommodations, and having a local, enthusiastic guide on hand at all experiences.
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
The Secrets of Sicily Tour Package – 6 Days Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Taormina
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Taormina. Make your way to your handpicked hotel for a great night's sleep before embarking on your adventures.
Day 2 - Insider Taormina City Tour & Taormina Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- After a morning of free time, join a small group for an Insider Taormina city tour.
- Learn all about Taormina's complex history (due to it being under many occupations over the years).
- During 1.5 hours, you'll visit all of Taormina's main sights as well as hidden gems dotted across the old city.
- See the iconic skyline, dominated by Mount Etna.
- Your guide will weave tales of old and new, so you really get to know the importance of this city.
- After the tour, get ready for an evening of food and wine tasting.
- Your guide will take you through Taormina's old towns, into bars and restaurants where you can sample the best food and wine the city has to offer.
- Taste everything from traditional Sicilian cuisine, to local wines and spirits.
- Learn from professional chefs the secrets of Sicilian food and wine.
- Finish in the center of Taormina where you can continue your nighttime adventures or head back to your hotel.
Day 3 - Free day in Taormina
- Take the day to explore Taormina on your own terms. Or head to Catania for the day and discover another city on the beautiful island of Sicily!
- Overnight in Taormina
Day 4 - Etna Food and Wine Tour from Taormina
- Head out towards Mount Etna, for a food and wine tour in this incredible place.
- Mount Etna is the up-and-coming area for wine in Sicily, with some incredible examples of smoky, complex wines coming from its volcanic soil.
- You, and a small group, will be taken to Mount Etna, visiting small Sicilian villages on the way.
- When you arrive 1000 meters above sea level, you'll visit a winery and antique farmhouse restaurant.
- Let the local vigneron take you through a wine tasting of 5 wines.
- You'll also be treated to local food delicacies to accompany your wine.
- Learn all about the ancient tradition of winemaking in this wonderful region.
- Return to your Taormina hotel for the evening.
Day 5 - Sicilian Cooking Class
- Foodies will love this day, complete with a Sicilian cooking class.
- Begin the day with a trip to Taormina's local food market, marveling at all the incredible foods on offer here.
- Shop for local ingredients that you'll later turn into culinary masterpieces (sampling some delicacies on the way).
- Head to a local restaurant where a professional chef will teach you the secrets of traditional Sicilian recipes.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor for lunch, accompanied by some delicious local wines.
- Return to your hotel for your final night in Taormina.
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure, full of memories and a camera full of photos!
If you have any questions about our The Secrets of Sicily Tour Package – 6 Days, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person