Verona 5 Day City Break Tour Package Highlights
01Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site, full of atmosphere
02Roam the streets, learning about the history of the town and its significance in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
03Indulge in a pasta, risotto and tiramisu masterclass under the tutelage of an experienced chef
04Each tour in your package will be led by an experienced local guide with a wealth of knowledge.
05Spend a day in the spectacular Dolomites mountain range with amazing panoramic views
06Pick your own hotel room from our curated list, for a bespoke experience that works for your own needs.
07Take a night stroll for a different perspective on Verona's ancient streets
Why we chose this tourOur Verona 5 Day City Break Tour Package gets right to the very heart and soul of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Learn the secrets of this gorgeous northern Italian city, made famous as the setting of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Take a tour with a local guide, full of city knowledge, around the famous sights of Verona, from the Scaligero Bridge to the atmospheric Piazza Bra. Learn the secrets of Italian cooking with an experienced Italian chef, handpicked by us so you get the best culinary experience possible. Take an atmospheric night tour of Verona, seeing the city from a different perspective, strolling through its ancient cobbled streets, and listening to stories of its past. Take a day trip to the famous Dolomites mountain range where you'll hop into a cable car that will take you to over 10,000 feet to the summit of one of the mountains to admire the incredible views. Our package is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Verona 5 Day City Break Tour Package has it all. Choose your own hotel from our curated list, to ensure it perfectly suits your needs. Meet our hand-picked experienced guides who will take the time to really teach you everything you need to know about this UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit all the must-see (and some less well-known) sights on a walking tour of the city. If you like Italian food, you’ll love learning about how to make your own pasta, risotto, and tiramisu from an Italian chef who is ready to share their culinary secrets with you. Verona’s atmosphere really shines in the evening, which you’ll discover on our night tour, where you’ll see the local community come to life, filling the squares and streets. A trip to the Dolomites mountain range will satisfy those of you craving some nature. This spectacular mountain range is not to be missed, thanks to its wildlife, plants, and stunning views.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Verona 5 Day City Break Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Verona
- Arrive in Verona and make your way to your accommodation. Pick your own perfect hotel at the time of booking.
- Stay overnight in Verona.
Day 2 - Insider Verona City Tour
- After breakfast, meet your enthusiastic guide in Verona's atmospheric old town for a tour of the city.
- You'll pass by some of the city's most iconic sights including the Scaligero Bridge, the atmospheric Piazza Bra, Erbe Square, and the Arena Amphitheater.
- Learn about Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare's tragic play that was set right in Verona.
- Stroll along the cobbled streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site learning about the famous - and not so famous - sights of the city.
- The afternoon is yours to explore Verona on your own, before spending overnight at your hotel in Verona.
Day 3 - Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class & Night Walking Tour of Verona
- Spend your morning learning the secrets of Italian cooking.
- Unter the tutelage of an expert Italian chef, you'll learn how to make exceptional risotto, pasta, and tiramisu.
- Watch the chef's demonstration before making these delicacies yourself, under their watchful eye.
- Eat your creations with a glass of local Valpolicella wine; a perfect lunch!
- After an afternoon's rest, it's time to take a night walking tour of Verona.
- Stroll around the atmospheric old town listening to your guide's stories of Verona's past.
- See Verona's famous monuments in a different way, bathed in moonlight.
- Wander the cobbled streets of this glorious town, soaking up everything you need to know about its history, both past, and present.
- Return to your hotel for some well-deserved rest. (Self-made lunch included)
Day 4 - Dolomites Tour
- Leave Verona behind for the day and head into the impressive Dolomites mountain range.
- Meet your guide and take a bus to the Dolomites.
- Enjoy views of Val Di Fassa, a large valley flanked by towering mountains.
- Get driven high up into the mountains to a cable car which will take you to the summit of one of the mountains, standing at 10,341 feet. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views from the top.
- Lunch is included at a rifugio, a mountain lodge that specializes in traditional culinary fare.
- Return to Verona to stay overnight in your hotel. (Lunch included)
Day 5 - Departure
- Day 5 is reserved for your departure from Verona, full of memories and photos to remind you of your perfect 5 days in the city.
If you have any questions about our Verona 5 Day City Break Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E-Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
From Hidden Gems to Beloved Highlights – 14 Day Italy Tour PackageItaly | 14 days package From $2,425 Per Person
An Italy Food & Wine Journey – 13 Day Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person