Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Tour Highlights
1Ascend Masada via cable car and embrace dramatic views of the Dead Sea and Judean Desert
2Learn the history of the UNESCO World Heritage site and explore the ruins of King Herod’s ancient palace
3Be rejuvenated by the verdant oasis of Ein Gedi
4Experience the lowest place on earth as you bathe in the salty Dead Sea waters and cover yourself in the healing mud
Why we chose this tourOur Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Tour will bring you face-to-face with some of the most significant sites of Israel’s past and present. It is a fusion of fascinating history, zen, and exhilarating adventure. Masada is a symbolic accomplishment in Jewish history and for the Israeli people, while the wonders of Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea are like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. Our flexible tour has guaranteed departure every day of the week, convenient for any part of your trip.
Our Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, & Dead Sea Tour will take you on an invigorating excursion to discover some of Israel’s most enthralling sites. You will start your tour at the UNESCO World Heritage site, Masada, one of Israel’s most fascinating sites and leading tourist landmarks. Your guided tour will introduce you to the ruins of King Herod’s ancient stone fortress, which includes a sophisticated system of water cisterns, bathhouses, and a synagogue. Disclaimer: The sweeping views of the Dead Sea and Judean Desert might distract your focus.
Following your meet and greet with history, you’ll head to Ein Gedi, a lush green oasis hanging out in the middle of the desert and one of the most popular nature sites in Israel. Cool off in waterfalls along your walk while you take in the diverse plants, birds, and animal species around you. Your tour will end at the Dead Sea, a site oozing with serenity and calm. Gain your right of passage as you lather yourself in the healing muds and release control as the salty Dead Sea waters keep your body afloat. On the way back to your tour starting point, you’ll pass Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found, and Jericho, the lowest and oldest city on Earth. How’s that for an impressive day?
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Tour Itinerary
Pickup from Tel Aviv (6:30) and Jerusalem (7:45)
- Pickup will be from a central location in each city.
Ascend Masada via cable car and tour the ruins (approx 2 hours)
- Your guide will get the group's cable car tickets and accompany you on the car up the side of the mountain. On top of the mountain, you will get a fully-guided tour of all the main sites and learn the history of this ancient fortress.
Explore Ein Gedi, a desert Oasis (approx 2 hours)
- Take a peaceful walk through the nature reserve, stopping at beautiful waterfalls and enjoying the company of desert animals like the ibex and hyrax.
Experience the Dead Sea (approx 2.5 hours)
- Float in the salty waters and cover yourself in the amazing, healing muds. You will have the chance to eat lunch (not included) or buy Dead Sea products to take home.
Drop off in Jerusalem (17:30) and Tel Aviv (18:30)
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help