Florence & Tuscany Highlights 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Wander through the San Lorenzo Market before driving to a farm for a cooking class
2Discover Italy with a different expert guide for each adventure
3Visit the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia to explore Florence's art
4Select your hotel from our hand-picked collection
5Take an insider tour of Florence's streets to learn its hidden history
6Escape to the Tuscan countryside, visiting San Gimignano and Pisa
Why we chose this tourOur Florence & Tuscany Highlights 6 Day Tour Package puts you in the hands of expert guides and local specialists to explore treasures of the region, including the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, a family-owned wine estate, the San Lorenzo Market, the verdant Tuscan countryside, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and more. The perfect way to fit an array of highlights into a short trip, our curated experiences and on the ground team are here to make this the trip of a lifetime to romantic Italy and some of its most famous wonders. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Florence & Tuscany Highlights 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Florence
- Arrive in Florence and make your way to your hotel for some relaxation after your travels, or start your exploration of Italy!
- Overnight in Florence.
Day 2 - Insider Florence City Tour
- Your first guided day in Florence is an insider introduction to the City of Lilies, from famous monuments to secret legends from its storied past.
- Dive into the Renaissance art that covers the city streets, and learn about how the Romans founded this fabulous river town.
- Wander the Piazza Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Courtyard, Piazza della Signoria, the Brunelleschi Dome, and more incomparable landmarks.
- With your expert local guide that's a specialist in Florentine history, you'll get a fuller picture of this famous place's secrets and hidden gems.
- Marvel at palaces, golden domes, untouched neighborhoods tucked off of busy avenues, and learn how the locals live today!
- Enjoy stunning views of the famous cityscape and the rushing Arno as you stroll its streets, and end the day with unforgettable memories.
- Overnight in Florence.
Day 3 - Best of Tuscany Tour
- Leave the city behind and make your way into the rolling countryside of Tuscany to visit storied Siena and some pastoral delights.
- Tour Siena's golden streets, making your way along the winding cobblestone alleys to see the Duomo and breathtaking views of its terracotta roofs.
- Make your way further into the farms and vineyards that cover the area, stopping at an organic family-run vineyard for a tour, lunch, and wine tasting.
- After you've sampled their homemade cured meats, biscotti, cheeses, and wines, continue on to San Gimignano and Pisa.
- Here, you'll have free time to explore the city streets and sample gelato before taking a short tour that ends at the iconic tower itself.
- Once you've finished in Pisa, make your way back to Florence to spend an evening strolling its romantic avenues.
- Overnight in Florence (Lunch and wine tasting included).
Day 4 - Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Start your day on the right note with a visit to the Academic Galleria to learn about the famous statue of David and his history in Florence.
- Dive into the life and works of Michelangelo, marvel at the Prisoners and the Pietà, and hear stories of the famous artist's life.
- In the afternoon, you'll have an hour free for lunch or more exploring before you take a comprehensive walking tour of the city.
- Explore 2,000 years of Florentine history, from mad noblemen and ancient Romans to political upheavals and medieval artists.
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio and the stunning Uffizi courtyard, stopping at Brunelleschi's Dome to admire the gleaming Gates of Paradise.
- Enjoy the many artistic masterpieces that cover the city and learn their stories, ending your day at the Uffizi so you can tour it for yourself or return to your hotel.
- Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 - Tuscan Cooking Class
- Head to the San Lorenzo Market to kick off your day, mingling with the local butchers, bakers, and farmers at the busy stalls and avenues.
- You'll see everything from fresh tomatoes and locally grown herbs to traditional cheeses and cured meats alongside regional delicacies and sweet treats.
- Continue to the heart of Tuscany's countryside, making your way to a rustic farmhouse to take a cooking class from an expert chef.
- Plunge into Tuscan cuisine, making fresh pasta and meat sauce from locally sourced ingredients, and drizzling your bruschetta with the farm's own olive oil.
- Enjoy a glass of Chianti before trying your hand at roast pork and arista, ending with a decadent Tiramisù.
- Once you've finished all of your culinary creations, gather around the table to feast on the fruits of your labor!
- Each course will be paired with a complimentary wine to make this a meal to remember, and then you'll be taken back to Florence.
- Overnight in Florence (Lunch and wine included).
Day 6 - Departure
- On the last day of your tour, continue your journey wherever it takes you or spend a few more days in the City of Lilies on your own!
NB - all timings on Florence & Tuscany Highlights 6 Day Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Florence & Tuscany Highlights 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Entrance fees: skip the line ticket to the Accademia Gallery, skip the line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Museum, Siena’s Duomo
Tuscan Cooking Class: Guided market tour with food tasting, recipes & cooking diploma
Wine tasting on the Best of Tuscany Tour
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by an expert guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
The minimum age required for the package is 8 years old.
On Sundays and public holidays there is no visit to the San Lorenzo Mercato Centrale (instead there will be a visit to the vegetable garden at the estate where you can pick fresh ingredients)
Tuscan Cooking Class: Vegetarian or other alternative dietary requirements cannot be accommodated
Best of Tuscany Tour: When the Duomo of Siena is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead.