Zagori Secrets Sights & Bridges E-Bike Tour from Elati Village – Ioannina Highlights
1Uncover unknown Zagori villages on this wonderful adventure
2Visit the charming and picturesque Dikorfo Square
3Explore the beauty of Riziana forest and its beautiful mountain views
4Pass by old arched bridges made of local stones
Why we chose this tourOur Zagori Secrets Sights & Bridges E-Bike Tour from Elati Village - Ioannina shows off some of the secret villages in Zagori before diving into the wild forests and rivers that run through this area for a day of cycling and cruising through pastoral Greece. Appreciate the beauty and ingenuity of the arched stone bridges at every turn and see unparalleled panoramic views from the mountaintops. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Zagori Secrets Sights & Bridges E-Bike Tour from Elati Village – Ioannina Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Elati Village
- Meet your guide at a central location in Elati Village.
Guided E-Bike Tour of Zagori's Secrets Sights & Bridges
- This day of discovery beings at the "Balcony of Zagori", the small village of Elati that has incredible views of the deep Vikos Gorge and the stunning Mount Tymphi nearby.
- Drive towards the hidden village of Dikorfo, wandering the quaint square in the center of the village before leaving town behind on a scenic drive through an oak forest sprinkled with lush ferns.
- Descend towards the rushing river below, passing Manassie and Kalouta, stopping to see a magical waterfall and an infamous water fountain that your guide will tell you all about!
- Pass over the bridge that crosses the Zagoritikos River, one of the two rivers that feed the Arachtos River further south.
- If you'd like, you can explore the triple arched bridge of Kalouta before making your way uphill, taking advantage of the fact that your bike is electric!
- Once you've reached the peak, see the Agios Christophoros chapel and appreciate the panoramic views surrounding you.
- Make your way back down to Kipi, also known as the Bridges Village for its 5 famous bridges, and you'll see some of the most famous on your way to the almost untouched Dilofo Village.
- Close the circle and return to Elati to finish your tour.
16:00-17:00 - Drop off at Elati Village
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Zagori Secrets Sights & Bridges E-Bike Tour from Elati Village – Ioannina are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Zagori Secrets Sights & Bridges E-Bike Tour from Elati Village – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Helmet & gloves
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Breathable and quick drying sports clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen (for summer months), beanie (for winter months)
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Distance: 47.4 km
Duration: All day, with stops and slow pace
Altitude difference: 934m.
Road type: Asphalt
The tour requires good physical shape, physical and mental health
The minimum age required is 14 years old
NB: All times are approximate