Xian Evening Food & Craft Beer Tour Highlights
1Taste 10 local dishes, including Biang Biang noodles and dumplings
2Eat with a local barbecue master in an alley in Xian's Muslim Quarter
3Sample a curated selection of Xian's craft beers and pick a pint
4Visit a hidden gem frequented by locals for handmade noodles
Why we chose this tourOur Xian Evening Food & Craft Beer Tour is a journey into the past for you and your tastebuds as you walk the streets of this ancient city, exploring tucked away eateries and new craft breweries. Savor homemade delicacies, freshly grilled meat, and a number of other fantastic treats along the way. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Xian Evening Food & Craft Beer Tour Itinerary
18:00 - Meet your guide in Xian
- You will meet your guide in a centralized location in Xian
- Meeting Point: Xi Hua Men Fire Station, located 1 city block north of the Bell Tower, just west of the intersection of Bei Da Jie Street and Xi Hua Men Street at 6 pm.
Guided Tour of Xian Evening Food Scene
- Meet your guide in the center of historic Xian, home to the first Emperor of China and an important stop along the ancient Silk Road's trade route.
- The city's complex culture created a completely unique cuisine, a mix of food from the east and west, north and south, as well as foreign influences.
- Shaanxi food uses a number of ordinary ingredients to create incredible flavors using local meats, homemade noodles, and savory flavors for a symphony of delicious flavors.
- Begin your tasting with some famous Biang Biang noodles, a savory dish served with savory chili oil, and then make you way down a quaint hidden alley in the ancient Muslim Quarter, home to China's largest mosque.
- Watch as a barbecue master grills a meal for you to order, taste perfectly spiced dumplings, enjoy some eight treasure porridge, and a savory soup.
- You'll end you evening at a new brewery sitting just inside the historic city walls, sampling a curated collection of locally produced craft beers before choosing a full pint of your favorite.
- When the tour ends, you can visit other spots recommended by your guide or return to the hotel for some rest.
22:00 - Drop off in Xian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Xian Evening Food & Craft Beer Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Xian Evening Food & Craft Beer Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Tuk-Tuk transportation between stops
Fully guided tour
Unlimited food & beer/drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
This tour requires 2 travelers, and if the minimum is not met, the tour will be rescheduled