Wonders of East Java 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang Highlights
1Enjoy incredible views of Mount Semeru, the island's highest peak
2See the once in a lifetime Blue Fire phenomenon on the lava fields
3Dive into the local culture and communities of Java
4Hike down hidden trails to wondrous waterfalls
Why we chose this tourOur Wonders of East Java 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang immerses you in the wild and untouched natural splendor of Java, from ruins of ancient temples to smoking active volcanoes. Experience the incredible blue fire unique to this area as you learn more about Java's beautiful marvels and local people. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Wonders of East Java 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang Itinerary
Day 1 - Pick up from Surabaya/Malang – Hotel in Bromo Area
- The first day of your journey, leave behind Surabaya or Malang to drive through the lush and verdant landscapes of Jave on your way to the Bromo region.
- Once you've arrived, check into your hotel and take time to stroll through the nearby farms and meet the Tenggerese locals or spend some time relaxing at the hotel.
- Overnight in Bromo.
Day 2 - Sunrise Mt Penanjakan – Sea of Sand – Bromo Crater- Bondowoso
- Awake at 3:00 am for a 3:30 am departure by a four-wheel drive ride to Mount Penajakan, the best location for viewing the breathtaking Bromo sunrise.
- Pass through vast expanses of sand, a leftover from an eruption of Mount Bromo years ago.
- Trek to the rim of the crater, where you can see the active peaks, Mount Semeru, the Hindu Temple of Majapahit history, and the vast mountains that line the island.
- If you're especially lucky, you'll see a Yadnya Kasada Ceremony, a Tenggerese festival celebrated every 14th of the Kasada month.
- These ceremonies honor Sang Hyang Widhi, the almighty deity, Roro Anteng, the daughter of king Majapahit, and Joko Seger, the son of Brahmana.
- Overnight in Bondowoso(Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 3 - Mount Ijen – Malang
- Today is another early day, beginning at 1 am, when you'll be picked up and given a breakfast box to enjoy on your drive to Paltuding.
- Take an hour long trek up the side of the mountain and enjoy your reward at the top: rives of electric blue lights and fire that stream down the side of the mountain.
- Hike back to the bottom and drive to Malang, stopping along the way for lunch.
- Once you've arrived, check into the hotel and rest after your busy day!
- Overnight in Malang(Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 4 - Malang – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Finish with your last early start and drive to Lumajang City, located near the majestic tiered waterfall of Tumpak Sewu.
- Stare in awe at this stunning display of nature: the rushing waterfall, the towering volcano in the back, and the lush rainforest that surrounds it all.
- Climb a staircase to the top of the waterfall, enjoying the feel of the cool breeze on your face as you make your way to Goa Tetes.
- This part of the jungle is an untouched corner of Java, filled with cascading waterfalls and stunning scenery.
- Leave all of the natural wonder behind at the end of your four day adventure with a scenic drive back to Surabaya where your tour ends.
NB - all timings on Wonders of East Java 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Wonders of East Java 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Surabaya/Malang or from Surabaya airpot
Fully guided tour
3 nights accommodation in 5* hotels including breakfast
Mask and Hand Sanitiser
Bromo horse riding
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Bromo: Jiwa Jawa Hotel Hotel or Similar
Ijen View Hotel or Similar
Malang: Shingasari Hotel and Resort or Similar
Pick up time is depending on flight arrival or customer request in Surabaya/Malang