Women of Seville Walking Tour Highlights
1See the city of Seville through the women that shaped it
2Discover key monuments and off the beaten track attractions with your guide
3Get a unique, and often ignored, view of Spain's history from the perspective of women
4Marvel at the architecture of Exposition 1929 and the beauty of Maria Luisa Park
Why we chose this tourOur Women of Seville Walking Tour takes you on a historic city tour and shows you the integral part that women, both named and unknown, played in the formation and creation of modern Seville. Visit one of the city’s most popular parks, the awe-inspiring architecture of Exposition 1929, and the narrow alleys of the Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Women of Seville Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00/16:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized pick up location.
Women of Seville Guided Tour
- This unique tour starts at the Old Tobacco Factory, the first tobacco factory in all of Europe and now part of the university, where you'll learn about the cigar girls.
- Discover the role various women played at the Costurero de la Reina, the Queen's Sewing Box, an ancient and picturesque castle.
- Wander the alleys of Santa Cruz, the city's historic Jewish Quarter, and the stunning Maria Luisa Park and the incredible architecture of Exposition 1929.
- The tour ends at a square where Don Juan supposedly met Doña Inés, and your day of discovering hidden herstory in this storied city comes to an end.
12:00/18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Women of Seville Walking Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Women of Seville Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Information sheet about Seville
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring