Women of Seville Walking Tour Highlights
01See the city of Seville through the women that shaped it
02Discover key monuments and off the beaten track attractions with your guide
03Get a unique, and often ignored, view of Spain's history from the perspective of women
04Marvel at the architecture of Exposition 1929 and the beauty of Maria Luisa Park
Why we chose this tourOur Women of Seville Walking Tour takes you on a historic city tour and shows you the integral part that women, both named and unknown, played in the formation and creation of modern Seville. Visit one of the city’s most popular parks, the awe-inspiring architecture of Exposition 1929, and the narrow alleys of the Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Women of Seville Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00/16:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized pick up location.
Women of Seville Guided Tour
- This unique tour starts at the Old Tobacco Factory, the first tobacco factory in all of Europe and now part of the university, where you'll learn about the cigar girls.
- Discover the role various women played at the Costurero de la Reina, the Queen's Sewing Box, an ancient and picturesque castle.
- Wander the alleys of Santa Cruz, the city's historic Jewish Quarter, and the stunning Maria Luisa Park and the incredible architecture of Exposition 1929.
- The tour ends at a square where Don Juan supposedly met Doña Inés, and your day of discovering hidden herstory in this storied city comes to an end.
12:00/18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Women of Seville Walking Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Women of Seville Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Information sheet about Seville
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person