Wine Tasting Experience in Rome Highlights
1Enjoy an intimate tour with a maximum of 8 travelers
2Experience a hidden winery before it hits peak popularity
3Taste 6 different wines paired with fresh olives and bread
4Learn about these unique wines from your professional sommelier
Why we chose this tourOur Wine Tasting Experience in Rome is an intimate experience with a maximum of 8 travelers that shows you the best of Rome's hidden corners, local wines, traditional delicacies, and incredible atmosphere in a gourmet wine bar. Explore historical wine production and traditional regional cuisines with the help of a sommelier, your expert guide, and the enoteca's host. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Wine Tasting Experience in Rome Itinerary
19:30 - Pickup from Rome
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Rome. Please be 15 minutes before departure time at the meeting point.
Six Wine Tastings with a Professional Sommelier
- Once you've met your guide in the beating heart of historic Rome, head a bit off the beaten path to spend some time at a yet undiscovered enoteca, or local wine bar.
- You'll meet Patricia, the host, and her son Giampaolo before you take a seat at this hidden gem only a few minutes away from the stunning Campo de' Fiori.
- The owner, who also happens to be a sommelier, will lead you through the history of local wine production and how these revered wines are made in the traditional manner, as they have been for centuries.
- You'll also learn more about typical dishes from Lazio cuisine before you start your tasting of six different wines!
- Get insider tips and tricks on how to pair different wines with different types of food to complement the flavors of both and elevate your experience.
- Taste cured meats, porchetta, a crunchy southern Italian snack called tarallie, local olives, parmigiana cheese, and freshly baked artisanal bread.
- For an additional fee, you can also purchase wines you tasted or upgrade your food platters.
21:30 - Drop off at Rome
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Wine Tasting Experience in Rome, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Wine Tasting Experience in Rome as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.