Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula from Dubrovnik Highlights
1Explore the natural beauty of Pelješac Peninsula and Mali Ston
2Step back in time and visit Europe's oldest salt factory
3Discover the imposing splendor of the Veliki Ston Wall
4Taste fresh oysters and sample local wines in a singular setting
Why we chose this tourOur Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula takes you 50 kilometres north of Dubrovnik, to the unspoiled beauty of this abundant region. The Pelješac Peninsula has been renowned for it's mussel and oyster farms since Roman times! Admire the ancient walls of Veliki Ston - the longest stone wall in all of Europe - accenting the quaint streets and rustic architecture reminiscent of its ancient inhabitants. Then head to Mali Ston to sample some of the world's finest oysters, indulge in a leisurely lunch, and visit an award-winning winery. Don't miss this ultimate tour for foodies and adventure seekers alike!
Our Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – taking you on a tasting tour through Croatia’s heart of haute cuisine. The Pelješac Peninsula is famous for its mussel and oyster farms, as well as award-winning wineries.
Taste your way through the region, sampling local delicacies and admiring the scenic views of Mali (small) Ston and Veliki (big) Ston – with its iconic wall. Then visit Europe’s oldest salt factory for an extra dash of flavor!
The Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula starts and ends in Dubrovnik with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula from Dubrovnik Itinerary
11:00-11:45 - Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized pick up locations
Guided tour of Ston Wall
- Drive from Dubrovnik to the ancient Walls of Ston, the longest city wall in Europe.
Guided tour of Mali Ston and oyster-tasting
- Enjoy a guided tour of Mali Ston and some free time in the Old City
- Taste some of the finest oysters in the area
Wine tasting at a local winery
- After some free time in Mali Ston, drive to a local winery to taste the local varietals while enjoying a stunning view over the Old Salt Factory and vineyards of the Pelješac Peninsula
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from
If you have any questions about our Wine and Oyster Tasting in Pelješac Peninsula from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help