Wildlife Experience from Chennai Highlights
1Get up close and personal with blackbucks, jackals, deer, snakes, and tortoises at the lush Guindy National Park
2Explore the rich aviary and magical butterfly park on the ponds at Vandalur Park
3Meet more than 2,500 reptiles at the Chennai Crocodile Park, founded by renowned conservationist Romulus Whitaker
4Walk through India's oldest and largest zoological park, Arignar Anna Zoological Gardens, at Vandalur, with over 600 expansive acres of fascinating exhibitions to explore
Why we chose this tourOur Wildlife Experience from Chennai shows you some of the country's most important sites for local and endangered wildlife conversation and research right in the heart of buzzing Chennai! Learn more about India's most fascinating residents, from venomous snakes to the elusive Blackbuck, with the help of an expert guide on a wild tour that's sure to leave you in awe. This tour is available every Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Wildlife Experience from Chennai Itinerary
8:00 AM Pickup from Chennai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chennai
Chennai Wildlife Experience
- Your day starts at Guindy National Park, a lush haven and protected reserve for wildlife in the middle of bustling Chennai, which is home to the rare Indian Blackbuck, also known as the Indian Antelope, and plays a crucial role in wildlife conservation for mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and insects.
- Your next stop is the Chennai Snake Park where you'll get to meet 23 species of native snakes, 6 types of large Indian lizards, and a number of turtles and crocodiles.
- Continue your crocodile adventure at the Chennai Crocodile Park, founded by Romulus Whitaker, and home to over 2,500 reptiles, and is a world-renowned herpetology center that has been vital in aiding in the creation of anti-venom treatments with the help of all the venomous reptiles that live here!
- Your last stop of the dayis the Arignar Anna Zoological Gardens, India's first public zoo and still the country's largest with over 600 acres of land devoted to conservation and study, and housing over 1,500 wild species.
- You'll learn more about 46 endangered species, walk through the soaring and cheerful aviary, marvel at the magical butterfly house, learn more about our primate cousins, try to catch a glimpse of the park's elusive nocturnal residents, and head to the serpentarium before returning to your hotel in Chennai.
Drop off in Chennai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Wildlife Experience from Chennai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Wildlife Experience from Chennai as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.