White Villages and Ronda Tour from Seville Highlights
1Completely customize this escapist tour with gastronomic add-ons
2Explore the expansive countryside just outside of Seville
3Marvel at the traditional whitewashed Spanish villas that line your drive
4Take the option to add on a gourmet Andalusian tapas tasting
Why we chose this tourOur White Villages and Ronda Tour from Seville takes you into the heart of the cinematic Andalusian countryside to experience the natural beauty of southern Spain for yourself, exploring the rugged hills and stone villages nestled between the forests. Learn more about the gastronomy and culture of this area, tasting some of its most famous tapas for yourself. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
White Villages and Ronda Tour from Seville Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of the White Villages Ronda, Zahara and Grazalema
- Start your day of adventure surrounding Seville by leaving the city behind and heading into the pastoral countryside on your way to some of Spain's most picturesque villages.
- The route between Cádiz and Málaga is a beautiful blend of unblemished scenic beauty and fairytale villages that seem to rise from the rolling green hills.
- Marvel at the contrast between the starkly white or rocky grey town against the vivid blue of the sky and the glowing green of the forests.
- You will visit the villages of Ronda, Grazalema, and Zahra, with the option to add others to your day of adventure in the outback of Spain.
- These villages are made of whitewashed stucco walls or local stones, with arching bridges and cobblestone alleys adding to the ethereal fairytale feel of the area.
- Learn more about the artisanal crafts, exquisite gastronomy, and traditional culture of Andalusia from your experienced local guide.
- You'll end the day with a tapas tasting, experiencing the best that Andalusian cuisine has to offer before driving back through the stunning scenery to Seville.
Optional Add-onsCustomize your day with any of the options below: Adding villages to your itinerary, an olive oil tasting or a wine tasting.These will incur extra costs.
16:00-18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our White Villages and Ronda Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help