Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba Highlights
01Discover the beautiful landscapes of Wadi al Hasa, Jordan's most beautiful valley
02Be led by a local expert through stunning rock formations, natural pools and bubbling hot springs
03This location has a long and storied history, and is specifically mentioned in the Old Testament as Wadi Zered
04Wade, swim, climb and jump in Jordan's natural playground
Why we chose this tourIf you're looking for a bracing and beautiful encounter with Jordan's natural landscape, our Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba is the one for you. Wadi al Hasa is Jordan's longest and most beautiful wadi, or valley, and is dubbed 'Jordan's natural water park' by locals. Beautiful desert rock formations create scenically twisting corridors filled with pools and streams that dramatically give way to foaming rapids. There are also beautiful hanging gardens and natural hot springs to stop and dip into. This fun water hike will provide ample opportunities to swim, jump, wade and climb to your heart's delight. Our Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba leaves every day.
Your driver & guide will meet you in Aqaba, then drive you to Wadi Hasa (approx. 2.5 hours). Then you’ll embark on this scenic hiking tour through the beautiful valley, with stops for dipping in the hot springs as well as a restoring lunch.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba Itinerary
07:30 - Pick up from Aqaba
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Aqaba and driven to Wadi al Hasa
Guided Wadi Al Hasa Hiking Tour
- Your guide will lead you through the twisting rock formations, beautiful streams, rapids, hanging gardens, and hot springs of Wadi al Hasa
- During the hike, you'll stop for lunch while enjoying the beautiful natural scenery surrounding you (included).
- Then you'll depart the Wadi after a wonderful day of hiking, wading, swimming, and soaking up the atmosphere of this stunning area.
18:00 - Drop off at Aqaba
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Water during the hike
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable walking shoes (no sandals
Clothes to change
Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 15 years old.
Swimming knowledge is required.
The tour requires good weather, the recommended time of year is between April-November.
Related Tours and Experiences
Sayadia Cooking Class with a Local in AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from AqabaJordan | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $159 Per Person
2 day Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 2 days tour From $249 Per Person
Petra 1 Day Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 1 day tour From $159 Per Person
PCR Covid Test across JordanJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test at the Dead SeaJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test in Wadi RumJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test in PetraJordan From $99 Per Person