Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village Hiking Tour from Papigko – Ioannina Highlights
01Hike one of the world's deepest canyons, Voidomatis Gorge
02Marvel at impressive dolomite rock formations towering above you
03Trek along the country's cleanest and coldest river
04Discover the ethereal beauty of the Voidomatis Springs
Why we chose this tourOur Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village Hiking Tour from Papigko - Ioannina takes you into the heart of Greece's countryside to explore its wondrous natural splendor and quaint villages that line the gorge. Swim in Greece's coldest river, stand in awe before towering rock formations, and reconnect with the beauty of this region. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village Hiking Tour from Papigko – Ioannina Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Papigko Village
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Papigko Village
Guided Hiking Tour of the Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village
- Meet your guide at Papigo before you being your exploration of the National Park of Vikos-Aoos with your expert trekking team to explore this stunning area of Greece.
- As you make your way down the northwest face of Vikos Gorge to reach the sparkling Voidomatis Springs, enjoy the panoramic views of the gorge itself, the imposing rocks that make up the Astraka Towers, and the picturesque villages of Papigo.
- Once you've reached the springs, take some time to explore a nearby ancient monastery carved from the rocks around you.
- If you're feeling adventurous, swim in the cleanest and coldest river in all of Greece!
- After you've rested, ascend to the village of Vikos to enjoy panoramic views of one of the world's deepest canyons and the countryside that surrounds it, ending the tour with unforgettable views.
15:00 - Drop off at Papigko Village
- You will be dropped off at the same location where the tour started
NB - all timings on Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village Hiking Tour from Papigko – Ioannina are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Voidomatis Springs & Vikos Village Hiking Tour from Papigko – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Necessary local transfer
Fully guided tour
Picnic snacks (seasonal fruit or energy bar)
Waterproof poncho jacket
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Hiking shoes &breathable and quick drying sports clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen & hat for the summer month, beanie for the winter month
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Difficulty level: Moderate
The tour requires good physical shape, physical and mental health
The minimum age required is 8 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person