Voidomatis River Rafting Tour from Klidonia Village – Ioannina Highlights
1Raft in the heart of the wondrous Vikos-Aoos National Park
2Pass by traditional arched stone bridges on your journey
3Paddle through crystal clear turquoise waters along your way
4Swim and frolic in Greece's coldest and cleanest river
Why we chose this tourOur Voidomatis River Rafting Tour from Klidonia Village - Ioannina rushes you down the sparkling waters of the Voidomatis River on a thrilling ride through some of Greece's most awe-inspiring natural splendor. Marvel at mountain views, stare at the arched bridges, and learn more about the 17th century monastery ruins that cling to the cliffs above. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Voidomatis River Rafting Tour from Klidonia Village – Ioannina Itinerary
10:00/12:00 - Pickup from Klidonia Village
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Klidonia Village.
Guided Rafting Tour at the Voidomatis River
- The day starts at our rafting facilities, where you can change into river-appropriate clothing, receive a full safety briefing, and get geared up with everything necessary for your adventures on the water.
- Once you're ready to go, hop into a van and drive to the starting point, the Bridge of Aristi, and start your trip along the crystalline turquoise waters of the Voidomatis River, which is the cleanest and coldest river in all of Greece.
- As you race along the waters through Vikos Aoos National Park, take some time to admire the verdant vegetation covering the cliff walls above you, the monastery ruins from the 17th century that cling to the rocks above, and the waterfalls that rush below Klidonia's stone bridge.
- Feel the thrill of rushing down rapids and cruising the calm sections of the river on your incredible journey.
- Once you've reached the end of your path, you'll be driven back to the starting point.
13:00/15:00 - Drop off at Klidonia Village
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Voidomatis River Rafting Tour from Klidonia Village – Ioannina are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Voidomatis River Rafting Tour from Klidonia Village – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Organised rafting base (changing rooms, W/C, shower, WiFi)
International Rafting Federation (IRF) certified river guides
All necessary rafting equipment
Photos and videos from the experience
Necessary local transfer
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Total duration: 3 - 3 1/2 hours * Activity duration: 1 1/2 hours
Difficulty level: Low
The tour requires swimming knowledge & a good physical and mental shape
The minimum age required is 4 years old
NB: All times are approximate