Voidomatis Gorge Hiking Tour from Aristi-Papigo bridge – Ioannina Highlights
1Discover the beauty at the bottom of the Voidomatis Gorge
2Explore Greece's most pure river with an expert guide
3Pass by the exquisite arched bridge of Kildonia
4Uncover prehistoric sights unique to this region
Why we chose this tourOur Voidomatis Gorge Hiking Tour from Aristi-Papigo Bridge - Ioannina showcases some of Greece's most breathtaking natural wonders on a hike with experience trekking guides through the cinematic Voidomatis Gorge. Walk along the banks of this crystal-clear river as you gaze up at historic monasteries and arching bridges with the help of your expert guide. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Voidomatis Gorge Hiking Tour from Aristi-Papigo bridge – Ioannina Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Aristi-Papigo bridge
- Meet your local guide at the Aristi-Papigo near Aristi Village.
Guided Hiking Tour of Voidomatis Gorge
- Your day starts with a trek from Kildonia village to the Voidomatis Gorge for a day or hiking, discover, and awe-inspiring natural wonder in the heart of Greece's countryside.
- While smaller than the nearby Vikos Gorge, Voidomatis Gorge makes up for its smaller size with incomparable beauty and sites.
- Walk beside the crystal clear waters of the rushing river, stare up the centuries old plane trees that line the limestone and granite cliffs above your head.
- You'll pass ancient monasteries and caves used as retreats for monks in years past, marveling at their size and historic significance.
- See the exquisite beauty of a historic arched bridge, and if you're feeling adventurous dive into the crystal clear waters below you.
- Along the way, stop for some traditional picnic snacks before your tour returns to the starting point and ends.
13:00 - Drop off at Aristi-Papigo bridge
- Drop off will be at a central location at the Aristi-Papigo bridge
NB - all timings on Voidomatis Gorge Hiking Tour from Aristi-Papigo bridge – Ioannina are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Voidomatis Gorge Hiking Tour from Aristi-Papigo bridge – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Necessary local transfers
Fully guided tour
Picnic snacks (seasonal fruit or energy bar)
Waterproof poncho jacket
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Breathable and quick drying sports clothes
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Backpack 20-30L, water bottle
Sunglasses, sunscreen (for summer months)
Beanie (for winter months),
Difficulty level: low
The hike requires a good physical shape
The minimum age requires is 8 years old