Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian Highlights
01Discover everything there is to know about salt on a visit to Anana Salt Valley
02Take photos of the atmospheric valley, famous for its 'white gold'
03Enjoy an authentic Basque lunch in the medieval hilltop town of Vitoria Gasteiz
04Go sightseeing around the town, learning about the history and culture of the Basque region
Why we chose this tourBeautiful scenery, 'white gold', authentic lunches, and sightseeing all await on our Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian. You'll be picked up by your local insider expert and along with a small group, will be whisked away to the Añana Salt Valley, a picturesque place famous for its salt production. Learn from an expert everything about salt production and its important place in local cultural history. Then visit Vitoria Gasteiz, a medieval hilltop town, practically dripping with culture. Enjoy an authentic Basque lunch before sightseeing with your guide around the best the town has to offer, before returning to San Sebastian. Our Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian is an experience for those of you that want to get under the skin of what makes the Basque people tick. You’ll be visiting places that are of supreme historical importance to the Basque Country. What’s more, you’ll be visiting everywhere with one of our local experts, handpicked by us to ensure you’re getting the very best experience possible. We also keep group sizes small, to further enhance your experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian Itinerary
09:00 - Pickup from San Sebastian
- You will be picked up from your hotel in San Sebastian
Guided Tour of Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley
- Meet your local insider guide and a small group of like-minded travelers and head to the Añana salt valley where you will learn everything there is to know about the production of salt.
- This 'white gold' has much significance to the area and its production is fascinating, and you'll learn about it all along with marveling at the beauty of the valley itself.
- From there, you'll head to Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital of the Basque region.
- After an authentic Basque lunch, you'll go sightseeing with your tour guide around this gorgeous medieval hilltop town among other local spots, before returning to San Sebastian.
17:00 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vitoria and Añana Salt Valley Tour from San Sebastian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Lunch at Vitoria
Entrance ticket fees
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people. In the rare case, that there are not enough travelers, we will try to reschedule your tour or issue a refund.
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person