Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure Highlights
1Zip-line the longest cable in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific
2Explore the dense and verdant rainforest of Costa Rica
3Scramble across 12 platforms and fly down 10 ziplines in the sky
4Enjoy an action-packed 3-hour ATV and waterfall adventure
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure is a must for adrenaline-junkies looking to get up close and personal with the verdant rainforests of Costa Rica and its natural splendor. Zipline through the jungle canopies, trek across the forest floor, rocket along winding dirt paths, and marvel at the sparkling waterfalls and rivers. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure Itinerary
8:00/10:00 - Pickup at Vista Los Sueños
- The tour begins at Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas.
Zipline, ATV, and Waterfall Tour
- After meeting your local expert guide, take a 15 minute tractor ride to the top of the mountain so you can fly down the slopes on a number of cables and platforms.
- Start your descent down the mountain, zipping along cables to the bottom, including the longest in Costa Rica's Central Pacific!
- Once you've flown through the air like Tarzan, hop out of your harness and onto an ATV.
- Your 3 hour ATV adventure takes you along winding trails through the verdant rainforest, passing rivers, panoramic views of the ocean, and rushing waterfalls.
- After this heart-pumping adventure, the tour ends so you can take some time for rest and relaxation on your own.
Drop Off at Vista Los Sueños Restaurant
- The tour will finish at the Vista Los Sueños restaurant, where you can enjoy a traditional Casado or a cold drink after your tour
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.