Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure Highlights
01Zip-line the longest cable in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific
02Explore the dense and verdant rainforest of Costa Rica
03Scramble across 12 platforms and fly down 10 ziplines in the sky
04Enjoy an action-packed 3-hour ATV and waterfall adventure
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure is a must for adrenaline-junkies looking to get up close and personal with the verdant rainforests of Costa Rica and its natural splendor. Zipline through the jungle canopies, trek across the forest floor, rocket along winding dirt paths, and marvel at the sparkling waterfalls and rivers. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure Itinerary
8:00/10:00 - Pickup at Vista Los Sueños
- The tour begins at Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas.
Zipline, ATV, and Waterfall Tour
- After meeting your local expert guide, take a 15 minute tractor ride to the top of the mountain so you can fly down the slopes on a number of cables and platforms.
- Start your descent down the mountain, zipping along cables to the bottom, including the longest in Costa Rica's Central Pacific!
- Once you've flown through the air like Tarzan, hop out of your harness and onto an ATV.
- Your 3 hour ATV adventure takes you along winding trails through the verdant rainforest, passing rivers, panoramic views of the ocean, and rushing waterfalls.
- After this heart-pumping adventure, the tour ends so you can take some time for rest and relaxation on your own.
13:00/15:00 - Drop Off at Vista Los Sueños Restaurant
- The tour will finish at the Vista Los Sueños restaurant, where you can enjoy a traditional Casado or a cold drink after your tour
NB - all timings on Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños Zipline, ATV, and Waterfalls Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Bilingual certified guides (English and Spanish)
2h Zipline Tour
3h ATV and Waterfall Tour
Fruits and water included on both tours
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Extra clothes and shoes to change
Tennis shoes or strap on sandals
Sunblock & Insect repellent
Swimming Clothes & Towel
Honda Fourtrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour
Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit (Visa or Mastercard)
ATV drivers must be 18 years old
Minimum age: 8 years
You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately – If the path is wet it can become very muddy
Bandanas and insect repellent are available for purchase - In the jungle, insects are to be expected
Related Tours and Experiences
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hour tour From $219 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hour tour From $175 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $175 Per Person
Balsa River White Water Rafting from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 5 hour tour From $110 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 9.5 hour tour From $219 Per Person
Sloth Experience and Hot Springs at Arenal Volcano from San JoséCosta Rica | 12 hour tour From $206 Per Person