Vista Los Sueños Zip-line, ATV, and Horseback Adventure Highlights
1Zipline one of the longest cables in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific.
2Venture off-road with a 2-hour ATV adventure through the jungle.
3Discover the beauty and wonder of the dense rainforests of Costa Rica
4Ride on a horse along rushing rivers and raging waterfalls
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños Zip-line, ATV, and Horseback Adventure is the perfect way for adrenaline seekers to see the rainforest and experience the wild side of Costa Rica with a local guide. Enjoy panoramic views from above the trees, race along muddy paths through the forest, and hop on horseback to discover hidden waterfalls along the way. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños Zip-line, ATV, and Horseback Adventure Itinerary
8:00- Start at Vista Los Sueños
- Your adventure tour begins at Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas.
Guided Zipline, ATV, and Horseback Tour
- Your exhilarating day begins with a tractor ride to the top of the mountain, climbing high through the trees for a thrilling series of zipline rides down!
- Descend using 12 platforms and 10 different cables, one of which is the longest in Costa Rica's Central Pacific to get your heart pumping!
- Once you've finished your adventures in the sky, hop onto an ATV to cruise through the rainforest, seeing towering trees, rushing rivers, and verdant foliage along the way.
- Pause for a lunch break, refueling while you take in views of the serene beaches beyond.
- Lunch will include a number of fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as traditional rice and beans, fried plantains, meat, and Costa Rican coffee.
- Continue your adventure from horseback, admiring the jungle from a different angle as you head towards a tranquil hidden waterfall.
- Enjoy the natural splendor and peace of this area before heading back and finishing your day of adventure for some rest.
Drop Off at Vista Los Sueños
- The tour will finish at the entrance of the park.
NB - all timings on Vista Los Sueños Zip-line, ATV, and Horseback Adventure are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños Zip-line, ATV, and Horseback Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Bilingual guides (Spanish and English)
2 hours Zipline tour
2 hours ATV tour
Fruits and water
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Tennis shoes or strap on sandals
Extra clothes, (chances are your shoes and clothes are going to get very dirty).
Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit
ATV drivers must be 18 years old
Minimum age: 4 years
You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately – If the path is wet it can become very muddy
Bandanas and insect repellent are available for purchase - In the jungle, insects are to be expected