Vista Los Sueños Extreme Canyoning Adventure Highlights
1Take a tractor ride and trek to the stunning waterfall
2Rush down a natural rock slide into the serene pools below
3Rappel 150 feed down the rock face next to a rushing waterfall
4Cannonball into the stunning pools underneath the towering stones above
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños Extreme Canyoning Adventure tour is the ultimate way to discover the rainforest for thrill-seekers and nature enthusiasts alike. Prepare for an intense once-in-a-lifetime experience hiking untamed trails, rappelling down waterfalls, trekking river beds, and plunging into natural swimming pools with a local guide by your side. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños Extreme Canyoning Adventure Itinerary
8:00 - Start your activity at Vista Los Sueños
- Your tour begins at Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas.
Hike and Tour of the Waterfall
- Start the day with a 15-minute tractor ride, followed by a brisk nature hike through the dense forest around you to the starting platform.
- Along the way, you'll discover the lush beauty and variety of the Central Pacific transitional rainforest.
- Upon arrival to the first platform, you'll be briefed on safety instructions, then start with a 250 foot guided rappelling descent.
- Now that you're warmed up, continue with a second descent, rappelling down the face of a 70 foot waterfall.
- Then it's time for the largest waterfall with an adrenaline-pumping 150 foot rappel down the face of the cliff!
- If you're still craving more, plunge into a natural pool with a 15 foot cannonball jump, or cascade down with a guided 10-meter rappel to the bottom.
- Finish the day with a natural slide and waterfall avalanche for good measure before enjoying a traditional Costa Rican buffet lunch of local, fresh produce before your tour ends.
- Your tour finishes at the park.
NB - all timings on Vista Los Sueños Extreme Canyoning Adventure are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños Extreme Canyoning Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Bilingual certified guides (English and Spanish)
Fruits, water, and snacks
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Clothes you can get wet in
Extra clothes to change
Walking shoes which can get wet
The difficulty of this tour is medium/high. You will have to be able to climb stairs, hike for about 15 minutes
Minimum age children: 8 years
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people