Vista Los Sueños ATV Adventure Highlights
01Race on a 3 hour ATV adventure through the Costa Rican rainforest
02Swim at a private waterfall while you enjoy the scenic beauty
03Savor fresh tropical fruits from the trees around you to refuel
04Explore the rivers and hills that run through the rainforest by ATV
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños ATV Adventure is an exhilarating way to explore the rainforest and a tranquil private waterfall, complete with a crystalline pool for you to swim in. Explore the beautiful Costa Rica jungle trails, passing rushing rivers, rolling hills, and dirt paths leading up to a serene waterfall before taking a dip in the pool and enjoying fresh tropical fruits. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños ATV Adventure Itinerary
8:00/9:00/10:00/11:00/13:00/14:00/15:00 - Start your activity at Vista Los Sueños
- You will meet your guide at Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas.
Guided ATV Tour
- Begin your afternoon of adventure with brief safety instructions and practice round on a special private track to get your bearings on the ATV.
- Once you're ready, your guide will take you along verdant paths through the dense forest, weaving through the towering trees and past rushing rivers.
- As you head through the jungle itself, you'll make your way to a private paradise, complete with a raging waterfall and serene pool for a cool dip in the water.
- Enjoy the tranquil waters as your guide prepares trays of fresh tropical fruits from the trees that surround you, enjoying the singular scenic views.
- After your relaxation, the tour ends at Vista Los Sueños.
11:00/12:00/13:00/14:00/16:00/17:00/18:00 - Drop Off at Vista Los Sueños
- Your tour ends where it began, inside of the park itself.
NB - all timings on Vista Los Sueños ATV Adventure are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños ATV Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Bilingual certified guides (English and Spanish)
Insurance and safety equipment
Entrance to the Waterfalls
Fruit and water
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Credit card (Visa or Mastercard) for vehicle deposit
Swimming clothes & extra clothes to change
Sunscreen, sunglasses & Insect repellent
Honda Fourtrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour
Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit
Drivers must be 18 years old
Passengers must be a minimum of 8 years old
You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately - If the path is wet it can become very muddy
Related Tours and Experiences
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Balsa River White Water Rafting from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 5 hour tour From $110 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3.5 hour tour From $75 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 9.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Sloth Experience and Hot Springs at Arenal Volcano from San JoséCosta Rica | 12 hour tour From $206 Per Person