Vikos Gorge Hiking Tour from Monodendri Village – Ioannina Highlights
1Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
2Explore a UNESCO Global Geo Park with an experienced guide
3Discover the beauty of the Voidomatis Springs
4Experience an unforgettable day immersed in Greece's natural beauty
Why we chose this tourOur Vikos Gorge Hiking Tour from Monodendri Village - Ioannina is an active way to explore some of Greece's most beautiful natural wonders, from flowing crystalline springs to precipitous gorges winding through dense forests. With the help of an expert to guide your path, you'll see natural beauty that will take your breath away and leave you with unforgettable memories. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Vikos Gorge Hiking Tour from Monodendri Village – Ioannina Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Monodendri Village
- You will be picked up from Monodendri Village Central Square .
Guided Hiking Tour of the Vikos Gorge
- Your day of trekking starts in Monodendri village, descending 45 minutes to the riverbed of the sparkling waters of the Voidomatis, surrounded on every side by towering mountains.
- Pass between over 1,800 species of plants and dense forests of deciduous trees on your way to the bottom where you'll take some time to explore Greece's cleanest and coldest river.
- If you're feeling brave, you can jump into the waters yourself, or content yourself with snapping perfect pictures of the beauty around you.
- After your rest, begin the ascent to the picturesque village of Vikos to end your exploration of this beautiful area before being transferred back to Monodendri.
17:00 - Drop off at Monodendri Village
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Vikos Gorge Hiking Tour from Monodendri Village – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Vikos Gorge Hiking Tour from Monodendri Village – Ioannina as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.