Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid Highlights
1Experience the thrill of a climb on the limestone cliffs of the Hoz de Priego
2Traverse a canyon with walls that tower more than 300 meters tall
3Try via ferrata route in Cuenca, one of the country's most beloved outdoor areas
4Cross two hanging bridges that sit precipitously above the canyon
Why we chose this tourOur Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego” Hiking & Climbing Adventure tour from Madrid is an adrenaline-pumping day of adventure high in the sky, surrounded by the fierce beauty of this rocky region. Just outside the capital is one of the country's best via ferrata routes, and you'll get to experience all the excitement that this unique activity brings! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego”
- The day begins by leaving Madrid behind and heading into the mountains for a day of adventure doing via ferrata, an exciting mix of alpine hiking and rock climbing!
- Your guide will explain to you how the process works, making sure your adventure high in the sky is as safe as it is thrilling, and then you'll get started.
- Begin with a vertical climb, clipping yourself onto the steel cables that run along the stairs and rungs that wind their way up the mountain.
- Enjoy the views below you as they get further and further away, becoming a rugged tapestry beneath your feet.
- Soon enough, you'll begin to move horizontally along the limestone cliffs of Hoz de Priego, one of the country's most exciting via ferrata routes.
- You'll end the day by crossing two different hanging bridges, and leaving the mountain to head back to Madrid and rest up for the rest of your journey.
2:00 pm - Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Via Ferrata “Hoz de Priego” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Via Ferrata guide
Introductory course on the techniques and safety of the via ferrata
Individual via ferrata equipment: helmet, harness, gloves, energy absorbing via ferrata kit, personal anchor system
Certified group gear: ropes, belay-devices, quickdraws & carabiners
Accident insurance and civil liability insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Sunscreen & hat
Water and snacks
This activity could be restricted during raptors nesting period
No previous experience required
Minimum age: 14 years old
Difficulty level: Moderate
Not recommended for pregnant women