Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid Highlights
1Try a new adventure with Via Ferrata just outside the capital
2Experience a fun and challenging outdoor experience with an expert guide
3Discover the beauty of this vertical climb along the limestone ridges above Sacedón Lake
4Cross two hanging bridges and an adventurous zipline!
Why we chose this tourOur Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno” Hiking & Climbing Adventure tour from Madrid is a thrilling adventure high on the limestone walls of this mountain, suspended above the mirror-like lake of Sacedón far beneath your feet. You'll climb limestone walls, ride a long zipline high in the air, and cross hanging bridges on this exciting day that you'll never forget. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno”
- Start your day by leaving busy Madrid behind and continuing into the scenic countryside that surrounds it to try via ferrata along one of the country's newest routes, helped along by an expert that will run you through a safety briefing before you begin.
- This adrenaline-filled form of climbing a mountain includes scaling the walls vertically and horizontally by climbing stairs and rungs while connected to secured steel cables.
- You'll begin with a vertical climb, watching the ground get smaller beneath your feet as you marvel at the panoramic views that surround you and the crystalline waters of Sacedón Lake beneath you, a glacial lagoon that only adds to the majesty of the day.
- Once you've neared the top of these limestone walls, you'll move horizontally, heading for the highlights of the day.
- Cross two hanging bridges that sway in the air between the peaks, and then clip on for a wild ride down a long vertiginous zipline!
- Once your climb is complete, you'll be transported back to Madrid for a well-deserved rest and some relaxation.
2:00 pm - Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Via Ferrata “Boca del Infierno” Private Hiking & Climbing Adventure Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Via Ferrata guide
Introductory course on the techniques and safety of the via ferrata
Individual via ferrata equipment: helmet, harness, gloves, energy absorbing via ferrata kit, personal anchor system
Certified group gear: ropes, belay-devices, quickdraws & carabiners
Accident insurance and civil liability insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Sunscreen & hat
Water and snacks
This activity could be restricted during raptors nesting period
No previous experience required
Minimum age: 14 years old
Difficulty level: Moderate
Not recommended for pregnant women