Verona Bike Tour Highlights
1Hear stories and legends from this romantic city from your local guide
2See the balcony where Juliet stood as Romeo called her from below
3Visit Castelcecchio, the ancient arena, St. Zeno, and other highlights
4Enjoy an intimate tour of this enchanting and iconic city
Why we chose this tourOur Verona Bike Tour sweeps you along the charming cobblestone streets of this iconic city that has inspired romance and legends for centuries, including all of the best monuments along the way. Hear from your guide stories from the past and explore the beauty of the present as you cycle through Verona's Old Town and modern streets. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Verona Bike Tour Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Verona
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Verona.
Guided Bike Tour of Verona
- After meeting your guide and a safety briefing, hop on a bike to cycle your way through the charming streets of Verona!
- Cruise along cobbled lanes within the majestic city walls as you pass by Roman ruins and your guide spins tales about this town's legendary past.
- Pass the enormous Arena Amphitheater, the imposing Castel San Pietro, and the Capulets' house on your journey through Verona.
- Dive into the iconic story of Romeo and Juliet as you gaze on her balcony, hear more about the Romans that built the city from the nothing, and hear more about its medieval times along the way.
- It's an unforgettable experience full of romance and wonder that you won't soon forget.
12:30 - Drop off in Verona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Verona Bike Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Verona Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour with a local expert
Bike & Helmet
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 14 years old
Underage must be accompanied by at least one adult
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
The tour runs in every weather - In case of light rain, we will provide raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the tour will run by foot.