Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge’s Palace Highlights
1See all of Venice's most important sites with an intimate tour
2Check off every item on a "Must-Do" list with knowledgeable guides
3Skip the liens with your guided tours of St Mark's and the Doge's Palace
4Learn secret stories with the help of a Venetian expert guide
Why we chose this tourOur Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge's Palace is the perfect way to see all of the Serene Republic of Venice, from ancient palaces to modern walkways, stopping at the city's best and brightest sites along the way. Our expert partners are the leading authority on Venetian tours, and you'll get to experience Venetian experiences like a gondola ride through the famed canals. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge’s Palace Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Venice
- You will meet your guide outside of the Santa Lucia train station near the statue of Maria Immaculata.
Guided Tour of Venice, Gondola Ride & the St Mark Cathedral and Doge's Palace
- Your tour with our expert partners in Venice will be an unforgettable day of discovery and diversion that begins when you join the intimate group for your walking tour of Venice's city center.
- Dust off the past and learn about the secrets of Venice's most famous monuments and attractions, beginning at the Rialto Bridge, the oldest of the four that connect the Grand Canal.
- Admire the views of the picturesque bridge and the city below as your guide begins their stories.
- Wend your way past canals and ancient buildings, making your way to Piazza San Marco to explore every inch of the beautiful Basilica on a guided tour.
- The next stop is a long gondola ride through the waters themselves, experiencing an authentic mode of travel for Venetians of old and enjoying the gondoliers that push their way through a different kind of traffic!
- Enjoy some free time (1h) in Venice for lunch (not included).
- Hop off at the Doge's Palace, skipping the lines for your comprehensive tour of the building and grounds.
- Climb up to the terrace for views of Piazza San Marco below before returning inside to learn all about Venice's most famous painters.
- The tour finishes up with a visit to the prisons, concluding your day of exploration.
17:00 - Drop off in Venice
- The tour will finish at St. Mark's Square.
NB - all timings on Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge’s Palace are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge’s Palace, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
St. Mark and Doge's Palace fast-track ticket
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 6 years old
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
The tour runs in any weather
St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace are closed to the public in case of high tides. In this case, we will communicate it to the participants as soon as possible and we will arrange an alternative. In case of heavy rain or high tides, the gondola ride is not available and we will provide and alternative