Venice Food & Wine Tour Highlights
01Join a small group and experienced guide as you wander through Venice's streets in search of the best foods in the city
02Hop from bar to bar, sampling fresh, traditional foods as you go
03Each dish will be paired with a local wine that Veneto is so famous for
04Learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Venice's food and wine scene with your friendly local expert
Why we chose this tourOur Venice Food & Wine Tour is the perfect treat for those who like to experience a city through its food and wine culture. Our experienced local guide will meet you and a small group in the center of Venice before you embark on an evening of Venetian bar hopping. Visit bars that locals frequent, sampling snacks as you go. Each stop will include delicious, local, and fresh food, paired with local wine and information from your local guide on why this particular snack is so important to the Venetians. Feel free to ask your guide anything at all as you walk around Venice, from cultural questions to tips on where the best art is to be found in the city. Dessert lovers will love the final stop, complete with one of the city's best Tiramisu (or another seasonal dessert). Learn how to eat like a local, not a tourist! Our Venice Food & Wine Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our Venice Food & Wine Tour is more than just a tour – it’s an experience that foodies will never forget. Our handpicked guides are the best at taking you around Venice to really feel what it’s like to live here, not just to visit. You’ll be taken to hidden gems, far away from tourist traps. Each bar has been carefully handpicked for its dedication to local food and wine traditions so you know you’ll be getting the best possible experience. Venice loves to eat and drink in the early evening, so you’ll be surrounded by locals partaking in their favorite after-work activity. Learn all about how food and wine have become such an important economy in Venice. And ask your guide anything you like about Venice; after all, they know the city inside out and what to make you feel as much like a local as possible.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Venice Food & Wine Tour Itinerary
17:00 - Pickup from Venice
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Venice. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Food and Wine Tour of Venice
- Join a small group on a culinary adventure, sampling Venetian food and wine across the city center.
- This is a relaxing 3-hour tour around central Venice, following the same route as locals, so you can see what they do after work!
- Join your experienced guide as they take you from bar to bar (locally called Bacaros), sampling delicious snacks as you go.
- All snacks will be fresh and traditional so you get a real Venetian experience.
- Each snack will be paired with a glass of local wine (the Veneto is incredible for wine production).
- Learn about the food culture of Venice through your stomach.
- Take the opportunity to ask your guide anything you want about Venice, from history and art to modern issues and cultural trends.
- The tour will finish with a delightful Italian sweet treat such as Tiramisu or another seasonal delicacy.
20:00 - Drop off at Venice
- The tour ends at the Adriatico Mar Wine Bar in Venice.
If you have any questions about our Venice Food & Wine Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person