Venice Food & Wine Tour Highlights
1Join a small group and experienced guide as you wander through Venice's streets in search of the best foods in the city
2Hop from bar to bar, sampling fresh, traditional foods as you go
3Each dish will be paired with a local wine that Veneto is so famous for
4Learn tips and tricks on how to navigate Venice's food and wine scene with your friendly local expert
Why we chose this tourOur Venice Food & Wine Tour is the perfect treat for those who like to experience a city through its food and wine culture. Our experienced local guide will meet you and a small group in the center of Venice before you embark on an evening of Venetian bar hopping. Visit bars that locals frequent, sampling snacks as you go. Each stop will include delicious, local, and fresh food, paired with local wine and information from your local guide on why this particular snack is so important to the Venetians. Feel free to ask your guide anything at all as you walk around Venice, from cultural questions to tips on where the best art is to be found in the city. Dessert lovers will love the final stop, complete with one of the city's best Tiramisu (or another seasonal dessert). Learn how to eat like a local, not a tourist! Our Venice Food & Wine Tour leaves every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
Our Venice Food & Wine Tour is more than just a tour – it’s an experience that foodies will never forget. Our handpicked guides are the best at taking you around Venice to really feel what it’s like to live here, not just to visit. You’ll be taken to hidden gems, far away from tourist traps. Each bar has been carefully handpicked for its dedication to local food and wine traditions so you know you’ll be getting the best possible experience. Venice loves to eat and drink in the early evening, so you’ll be surrounded by locals partaking in their favorite after-work activity. Learn all about how food and wine have become such an important economy in Venice. And ask your guide anything you like about Venice; after all, they know the city inside out and what to make you feel as much like a local as possible.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Venice Food & Wine Tour Itinerary
17:00 - Pickup from Venice
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Venice. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Food and Wine Tour of Venice
- Join a small group on a culinary adventure, sampling Venetian food and wine across the city center.
- This is a relaxing 3-hour tour around central Venice, following the same route as locals, so you can see what they do after work!
- Join your experienced guide as they take you from bar to bar (locally called Bacaros), sampling delicious snacks as you go.
- All snacks will be fresh and traditional so you get a real Venetian experience.
- Each snack will be paired with a glass of local wine (the Veneto is incredible for wine production).
- Learn about the food culture of Venice through your stomach.
- Take the opportunity to ask your guide anything you want about Venice, from history and art to modern issues and cultural trends.
- The tour will finish with a delightful Italian sweet treat such as Tiramisu or another seasonal delicacy.
20:00 - Drop off at Venice
- The tour ends at Campo Santo Stefano in Venice.
If you have any questions about our Venice Food & Wine Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person
Cinque Terre Mountain Bike Tour from La SpeziaItaly | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person