Venice Food & Market Tour Highlights
01Visit the famous Rialto market, the hub of food distribution in the city
02Take a bacaro - local Venitian bar - tour where you'll be treated to cicchetti and other local snacks
03Join a small group with a knowledgeable guide for a foodie tour of Venice
04Each snack will be paired with a local wine, Prosecco or grappa
Why we chose this tourThere will be no tourist traps allowed on our Venice Food & Market Tour - this is the real deal. You'll meet a local guide, who we have handpicked just for you, who is just as enthusiastic about Venice as they are about the food and drink of the town. Take a walk through Venice's famous Rialto market, where you'll pick up knowledge on local ingredients and recipes. Then it's onto a bacaro (small Venetian bars) tour to try the best cicchetti in town! Your guide will give you cicchetti or other local bites at each bar, accompanied by a glass of local Prosecco, wine or grappa (soft drink alternatives are available). This is a brilliant way to discover the most Venetian of activities - eating and drinking! Our Venice Food & Market Tour leaves every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
Experience the best Venice has to offer when it comes to food and wine with our Venice Food & Market Tour. Our handpicked guides are amazing at taking you to hidden gems, and this is no different. The Rialto market is a must-see for any foodie visiting Venice. Then it’s onto the Bacaro bars of Venice, famous for their excellent produce topped on small slices of bread or corn mash. With your guide, you’ll be seeing the ‘real’ Venice; the authentic bars, the back alleys, the places tourists rarely visit. Feel free to ask your guide anything; from art to culture, to social peculiarities of this special corner of Italy.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Venice Food & Market Tour Itinerary
10:30 - Pickup from Venice
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Venice. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Venice Food & Market Tour
- Take a walk around Venice's famous Rialto market, the main food hub for the whole of Venice.
- Learn all about local recipes and products as your knowledgeable guide takes you from stall to stall.
- Take a tour around local bacaros - small hole-in-the-wall bars famous in Venice for their cicchetti - small pieces of bread topped with delicious things to eat.
- For the adventurous among you, there will be the chance to try some more unique toppings on your cicchetti!
- Each food sample will be accompanied by a drink, from Prosecco to wine, even to grappa.
- Your guide will be on hand to tell you everything about Venice, not just about the food and wine but also how to navigate the city and its social and cultural customs.
14:00 - Drop off at Venice
- The tour ends at Campo Santo Stefano in Venice.
If you have any questions about our Venice Food & Market Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E-Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
From Hidden Gems to Beloved Highlights – 14 Day Italy Tour PackageItaly | 14 days package From $2,425 Per Person
An Italy Food & Wine Journey – 13 Day Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person