Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour Highlights
01Explore hidden taco spots around Vallarta, trying some of the best tacos in town
02Find out where the locals eat and try authentic dishes
03Discover the history and culture behind each dish
04Indulge in a regional tasting of the agave spirit Raicilla
Why we chose this tourOur Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour is the best way to find the best tacos in town. You'll meet a small group of like-minded travelers and an enthusiastic local foodie guide before heading out for a 3.5-hour tasting extravaganza. Head to 8 different food stops around the city, trying everything from al pastor tacos to steak tostadas, seafood tacos, sopes, and the best churros in Vallarta. Meet local food heroes at each stop and listen to your guide as they explain the history and culture behind each dish. Finish with a tasting of the regional agave spirit, Raicilla. Our Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with guaranteed departures.
Our Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour is guaranteed to leave you with a lasting impression of Vallarta’s impressive food scene. We handpick our guides. This means you can rest assured you are going to have someone show you around who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the place they choose to call home. We also curate small tour groups (in this instance, no more than 8 people will be present) to further personalize the experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour Itinerary
17:00/18:00/18:30 - Pickup from Puerto Vallarta
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Puerto Vallarta
Guided Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour
- Meet your local guide and a small group of other travelers and head off for a culinary adventure, learning where the locals eat!
- Spend 3.5 hours wandering the back streets of Vallarta on the hunt for delicious tacos and other street food delicacies.
- You will dine at 8 different authentic restaurants and stalls, tasting everything from sopes to beef cheek tacos, churros, marlin tacos, pastor, and steak tostada tacos.
- Learn from your guide about Vallarta's rich history and food culture, as well as the history behind each dish.
- Indulge in a tasting of the regional agave-based spirit, raicilla.
- Meet local food heroes at each place and try some of the very best tacos in Vallarta.
20:00/21:00/21:30 - Drop off at Puerto Vallarta
- The tour will end at Julio's Churros Puerto Vallarta.
NB - all timings on Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
8 Food tastings
Tasting map with insiders recommendations
2 Beers for adults
Any alcohol not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable shoes & clothes
We can provide substitutions for gluten free, nuts and seafood allergies on this tour. Please check with us about other allergies or aversions. The tour is not suitable for Vegans.
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class in MéridaMexico | 6 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Teotihuacan Insider City TourMexico | 9 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Private Mexico City Street Food TourMexico | 5 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Hidden Mexico City TourMexico | 7 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Vallarta Tequila & Taco Tasting TourMexico | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Vallarta Bike & Food Tasting TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Vallarta Downtown Food TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Jungle Mountain Bike & Adventure Private Tour from TulumMexico | 7 hour tour From $130 Per Person
Jorullo Bridge ATV Experience from Puerto VallartaMexico | 3 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Marieta Islands tour from Puerto VallartaMexico | 7 hour tour From $89 Per Person