Valencia Wine Tour Highlights
1Savor a gourmet lunch and curated tasting at one of the region's top wineries
2Pass through the verdant countryside of the Utiel-Requena wine region
3Stroll through the romantic old town of Requena
4Visit wine caves that date from the 9th century
Why we chose this tourOur Valencia Wine Tour puts you in the hands of an expert sommelier specializing in Valencian varietals to explore the Requena-Utiel wine region and its delicious fruits. Learn about the history of this region and wine making, visit ancient caves, and enjoy tasting the delicious food and wine that makes this area so famous. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Valencia Wine Tour Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Valencia
- You will be picked up from Valencia Hotels or any other location in town .
Guided Valencia Wine Tour
- Start the morning with a pickup at your accommodation by your guide, who is also an expert sommelier specializing in Valencian wines!
- Learns more about the grapes grown here, the history of wine in this region, and traditional production practices on your winding drive through the beautiful Spanish countryside.
- Begin at the romantic village of Requena, and visit caves from the 9th century traditionally used to store wine, meat, and cereal grains, where you can admire the original clay jugs.
- Do a small wine tasting before strolling through the historical village center and continuing on to Utiel.
- In Utiel, you'll have a fully guided tour of one of the region's best wineries, including a walk through the vineyards and cellars before tasting 5 of their wines.
- Wrap the day up with a gourmet lunch in the village and a return to Valencia.
16:30 - Drop off in Valencia
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Valencia Wine Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Valencia Wine Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.