Valencia 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Tour Valencia's beautiful old town, with a stop at the famous Mercado and the 'Sistine Chapel of Valencia'
02Visit an 11th cenutry monument for spectacular wine and tapas
03Visit Lake Albufera on a private tour to learn more about the importance of the region's rice production
04Each experience is led by a different, experienced insider tour guide
05Take a tour of the famous Arts and Sciences building, along with a food experience on one of Valencia's highest private rooftops
06Choose your own hotel from our curated selection
Why we chose this tourOur Valencia 6 Day Tour Package is an incredible way to immerse yourself in Valencian culture and history. Really get to know this beautiful Spanish city, with its 300 days of sunshine a year and wonderful history. Visit some iconic sights including the buzzing central Mercado where local Valencians buy their weekly produce, to the Iglesía San Nicolás church, nicknamed the Sistine Chapel of Valencia thanks to its incredible frescoes. Enjoy a 10-course tapas and wine pairing in one of Valencia's most historical 11th-century buildings. Take a private tour complete with a driver for the day to Lake Albufera, famous for its rice paddies and of course, Valencia's most iconic dish, paella! Visit the modern masterpiece, the Arts and Sciences building, set on the dry riverbed that runs through Valencia's streets. Enjoy a spectacular tapas and wine feast on one of the highest private rooftops in the city, with breathtaking, panoramic views, perfect for photo opportunities. You'll be guided through each experience with a passionate and knowledgeable local guide who knows Valencia inside out. Valencia is such a wonderfully laid-back, city, rich with history and atmosphere and this package is surely one of the best ways to experience all it has to offer. Our Valencia 6 Day Tour Package is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Valencia 6 Day Tour Package is your chance to delve deep into the Valencian culture. Not only will you have the chance to see some of the most beautiful sights in the city but you’ll also be introduced to Valencia’s wonderful food culture. There’ll be trips to the local market, tapas feasts expertly made from locally sourced food, information on Valencia’s established and historical wine scene. The private visit to Lake Albufera is an incredible chance to visit the source of Valencia’s most famous export, rice. The chance to eat a wonderful paella made with rice that is grown just meters away is surely too good to pass up on. Visiting the iconic Arts and Sciences Building shows a different side to the city; historical it may be, but it also has its eyes firmly on the future. Learn all about the building and its surroundings on the dry riverbed that runs through the heart of Valencia.
Your package will also include overnight accommodation that you can choose at the time of booking, to ensure that your hotel perfectly fits your needs. You will also have some free time to explore Valencia for yourself.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Valencia 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Valencia
- Arrive in Valencia and make your way to your beautiful, hand-picked hotel.
- Stay overnight in Valencia
Day 2 - Valencia Old Town Tour with Wine & Tapas in 11th Century Monument (Group Tour)
- After breakfast, meet your knowledgeable tour guide and a small group and head into the center of Valencia's old town.
- Make a stop at Valencia's famous Mercado to learn about Valencia's rich food history.
- See the iconic Plaza de la Virgen whose history is intricately linked to the people of Valencia.
- Visit the Iglesía San Nicolás church with its breathtaking frescoes, which has earned it the nickname "Sistine Chapel of Valencia."
- Your tour will finish at one of Valencia's most historic spots, an 11th-century monument where a 10-course locally sourced tapas and wine tasting will await you.
- This tour is guaranteed to give you lasting memories of Valencia and its history.
- Return to your hotel and stay overnight in Valencia. (10-Course Menu of Tapas and Wines included)
Day 3 - Valencia City of Arts & Sciences Tour with Rooftop Wine Tasting and Tapas (Group tour)
- Take a tour of Valencia's Arts and Sciences building, a modern masterpiece famous world-over for its innovative design.
- Learn about the history of this stunning architectural design with a knowledgeable local guide who will tell you all about the stories behind the building.
- After the tour, you'll be whisked up to one of the highest private rooftops in the city for a once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience.
- Take in the sweeping panoramic views whilst sampling a 10-course tapas tasting menu, paired with excellent local wines.
- Once you've had your fill of amazing food and wine, a private driver will take you back to your accommodation.
- Stay overnight in Valencia in your hotel. (10 Course Tapas Menu and wine-tasting including main, dessert and wines included)
Day 4 - Free Day in Valencia
- Enjoy some free time in Valencia.
- Why not wander to Rusafa, the neighborhood just south of the old town which is famous for its bohemian nature. The area is full of quirky galleries, bookshops, cafes, and restaurants where you can experience a different side of Valencia.
- Valencia is also famous for its wide, sweeping beaches, easily accessible from the city by taxi or public bus. Enjoy an afternoon on the beach, marveling at the sparkling blue Mediterranean sea and golden sandy beaches.
- You'll be overnight in your hotel so be sure to discover some of Valencia's excellent restaurant and bar options dotted around Rusafa and the old town.
Day 5 - Lake Albufera Tour (Private tour)
- Get picked up by a private driver and get whisked away to Lake Albufera, just 30 minutes south of Valencia.
- Lake Albufera is famous for its rice production, so important to Valencia thanks to its iconic dish, Paella.
- View this enchanting lake and be sure to keep an eye out for the birds and wildlife that call this lake home.
- Trek through the forest and dunes of the lake to the sea, along with an experienced guide who will tell you all about the history of the local rice production.
- You'll continue to the village of El Palmar, next to the lake, for the chance to wander through the rice fields.
- The tour includes a boat ride on the lake itself.
- Finish your tour with one of the area's best paellas, paired with regional wines.
- Paella is so important to the social and cultural history of Valencia and today, you'll get to be a part of it.
- Your private driver will drop you off at your hotel, ready for your overnight in Valencia. (Paella lunch with wine included)
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from Valencia. And don't forget; you may be leaving the city, but the memories made on this tour will never leave you, they're here to stay!
If you have any questions about our Valencia 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person