Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Tour Highlights
1Raft down the raging Ayung River with an expert guide through the lush rainforests of Bali
2See the active volcano of Kintamani and stand on its peak to see the forests and mountains that surround it
3Visit a local coffee farm to try coconut coffee, ginseng tea, and a number of other unique beverages
4Head to the Alas Harum Agrotourism facility to take a swing over the green terraces below and snap some fantastic photos
Why we chose this tourOur Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Tour takes you to see a more adventurous and thrilling side of this island, as well as showing off some of its most incredible natural beauty and traditional agriculture. With the help of a local guide, you'll swing over cliffs, raft down raging rivers, visit an active volcano, and so much more. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup From Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran Bay, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu, Denpasar and Gianyar
- You will be picked up from your hotel
White Water Rafting, Kintamani Volcano, and Alas Harum Agrotourism
- On this thrilling day tour, you'll start by rafting 12 kilometers down the island's longest river, the Ayung, passing by precipitous gorges, thriving tropical rainforests, and rampaging waterfalls while your professional guide tells you the secrets of the gorgeous surroundings.
- Finish your whitewater rafting adventure with a traditional buffet lunch before disappearing into the highlands of Kintamani to visit the panoramic volcanic viewpoint that overlooks the verdant ridges that surround the calderas of Mount Batur.
- You'll be taking advantage of the rare chance to see an active volcano from a safe distance while you enjoy the cool mountain breeze and snap photos of the splendid scenery.
- Continue to the Lumak coffee farm, where you'll try a variety of locally grown teas and coffees and learn more about how these crops are traditionally cultivated.
- Your last stop of the day is at the Alas Harum Agrotourism center, home to dancing bridges and floating terraces with glass floors that overlook a green river valley and rice fields home to a number of local animals, where you'll have the chance to jump onto a swing overlooking the cliffs before you return to the city.
18:00 - Drop Off in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran Bay, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu, Denpasar and Gianyar
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran Bay, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu, Denpasar and Gianyar
Fully guided tour
Rafting at Ajung River
Tour of the Coffee Farm
Life jacket, pedal, Helmet, water proof bag
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Clothes to change
The minimum age is 6 years old
NB: All times are approximate