Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private Tour Highlights
01Uncover the more authentic side of Bali when you interact with local villagers and see how traditional villages survive today
02See the stunning gold, silver, and wood handicrafts created in the Celuk and Mas villages
03Visit the Balinese Long-Tail Monkeys at their sanctuary in the forest, the Ubud Monkey Forest
04Marvel at one of the island's largest waterfall, the stunning site of Tegenungan
Why we chose this tourOur Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Tour shows off the best of Bali's culture and craftsmanship, as well as the island's unreal natural splendor. You'll visit a traditional village, an ancient temple, a raging waterfall, and a monkey rescue, all right outside the city limits! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private Tour Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Nusa dua, Jimbaram, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Gianyar
- You will be picked up from your hotel
Guided tour of Celuk and Mas Village
- Start your day with a visit to two of Bali's most artistic villages: Celuk, known for its gold and silver crafts, and Mas, known for its skilled wood artisans.
- Celuk is home to a number of professional local gold and silversmiths that are innovating traditional processes for how the metals are worked, creating incredibly intricate pieces that are world-renowned for their unique designs and superior artistry.
- Mas, located in the Gianyar Regency, is another world-famous spot known for their artistic prowess, crafting wood carvings that focus on humanism and naturalism in the designs that decorate their pieces.
- You'll learn more about how these masters ply their craft, seeing firsthand the time and effort that go into these incredible works.
Tegenungan Waterfall and Ubud Monkey Forest
- Spend the afternoon at one of the largest waterfalls in Bali, the Tegenungan Waterfall just a short drive outside of the city of Denpasar in the village of Kemenuh.
- Virtually untouched, this pristine section of rainforest offers bungee jumping and panoramic views of the lush surroundings, drawing both locals and visitors in with its unparalleled beauty, and its mischievous local inhabitants.
- The Balinese Long-Tailed Monkey is a native species that's been threatened by the spread of the human population, and the Ubub Monkey Forest is a sanctuary that houses over 1,000 monkeys to help them rest and recover before rehabilitation.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise and Madakaripura Waterfall Private Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 15 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mount Bromo Private Midnight Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 12 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 2 days package From $380 Per Person
Wonders of East Java Private 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 4 days package From $559 Per Person
Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $82 Per Person
Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 10 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Bali ATV AdventureIndonesia | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Cultural Private Tour of Bali’s HistoryIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Private TourIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela VillageIndonesia | 2 days package From $130 Per Person