Tuscan Cooking Class from Siena Highlights
1Cook using the best local ingredients alongside an expert chef
2Create culinary masterpieces in the charming heart of Chianti
3Learn insider tips and techniques for replicating these dishes
4Savor your creations alongside a glass of local wine
Why we chose this tourOur Tuscan Cooking Class from Siena gives you the chance to dive head-first in traditional Italian cooking from tips and tricks to ingredient selection, and you'll have an expert chef guide you in making homemade pasta. Right in the heart of Chianti you'll master local takes on culinary classics and get to taste the fruits of your labor alongside regional wines. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Tuscan Cooking Class from Siena Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Siena
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Siena.
Tuscan Cooking Class with a Local Chef
- Meet with your tour guide and drive into the heart of Chianti to meet your expert local chef and get started on your 4 hour cooking adventure!
- Learn how to prep and cut the vegetables perfectly for your homemade pasta, getting invaluable tips and tricks from the chef on how to make fresh pasta the traditional way.
- Make the sauce that will accompany your masterpiece, choosing from a simple tomato sauce, zesty pesto, or a hearty ragù bolognese.
- Move on to bruschetta, learning how to properly plate your creations before sitting down to enjoy the food for yourself!
- You can choose to savor this alongside a local wine, or focus entirely on the food before you return back to the city.
14:00 - Drop off at Siena
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Tuscan Cooking Class from Siena, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Tuscan Cooking Class from Siena as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.