Turin Food & Wine Walking Tour Highlights
1Take an intimate tour of Turin's historic boulevards and backstreets
2Immerse yourself in the culinary culture of the Piedmont region
3Taste Langhe wines from this world-renowned region
4Learn from an experienced guide that's a local foodie
Why we chose this tourOur Turin Food & Wine Walking Tour introduces you to the rich gastronomic culture and heritage of the Piedmont region with the assistance of an experienced local guide well-versed in the food and drink of Turin. Wind your way through the alleys and lanes of busy markets, tasting local specialty products and regional wines as you soak up the enchanting atmosphere of this historic city. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Turin Food & Wine Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Turin
- You will meet your local guide at a centralized location in Turin.
Guided Walking Tour of Turin & Food and Wine Tastings
- Meet your gastronomic guide before heading out into the city to explore the two souls that make this city so unique: its historic and aristocratic heritage that you can see in elegant chocolate shops and chic cafes, and the more contemporary atmosphere that has emerged along with the Fiat factory near the town.
- Start by exploring the Porta Palazzo Market, a bustling and vibrant maze of stalls that makes up the largest market in Europe as you wander between the different booths.
- Marvel at the array of fresh produce, artisanal cheeses, glistening fish, and locally butchered meats as your guide walks you through the culinary traditions and trappings of this unique area.
- Move to the more contemporary Central Market and enjoy the cheerful atmosphere that pervades all of its narrow lanes, seeing how gastronomy has evolved over the years in Italy.
- End the tour with five stops where you'll enjoy local delicacies and regional wines, ending on a high note to carry you through the rest of the day.
13:00 - Drop off in Turin
- The tour will end at Porta Palazzo, Turin.
If you have any questions about our Turin Food & Wine Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Turin Food & Wine Walking Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.