Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Admire the ruins of Tulum whilst your local guide weaves tales of life in this Mayan stronghold
02Head to the jungle for a morning of activities including ziplining, snorkeling, canoeing ,and hiking
03Swim in the cenotes, water filled caves whose waters sparkle like nowhere else on earth
04Enjoy a delicious, authentic lunch prepared by a local Mayan community
Why we chose this tourIf you're interested in Mayan culture and adventure, our Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya is for you. You'll be part of a small group that, along with a knowledgeable local guide, will tour the ruins of Tulum before heading out to the jungle. There, you'll get to adventure your way through the incredible natural landscape. There'll be zip-lining across the canopies, canoeing in the tropical lagoons, and snorkeling. Your guide will take you through the jungle pointing out all the incredible wildlife and plants, stopping at swimming cenotes. Cenotes are sinkholes filled with crystal clear water and thought to be portals to the underworld by the Mayans. Swimming in them is like nothing else. Finish your day with a delicious lunch prepared by a local Mayan community. Our Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya leaves every Wednesday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
Our Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya is an eco-friendly tour that treads lightly on the local culture. We have hand-picked the guide for their knowledge and enthusiasm so you’ll be sure to have the best experience you can. The nature park is maintained by a local Mayan community who will also be responsible for your lunch, made from local ingredients. All activities have been planned with sensitivity to the natural and cultural landscape in mind. Eco-tourism at its best! This is a perfect experience to delve deep into Mayan culture and what it means for this part of Mexico.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
7:00-7:30 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel at the Riviera Maya.
Guided Tour of Tulum's Archaeological Site & Jungle Adventure Tour
- Arrive in Tulum before the crowds descend. Your knowledgeable guide will take you around the ruins of this amazing town, weaving tales of days gone by including information on ancient ceremonies and Spanish invaders.
- The tour is a great introduction to Mayan culture and its importance in this part of Mexico.
- Once you've spent some time in the ruins, you'll head to Tankah Park in the heart of the jungle where an adventure awaits!
- This is an impressive adventure park with cenotes (swimming holes) and lagoons.
- Swim in the cenotes, zipline across the canopy, canoe your way across the tropical lagoons, take a jungle hiking trail, and snorkel to see the incredible underwater wildlife.
- After all that excitement, it's time for lunch. The park is maintained by a local Mayan community who will also be responsible for preparing your lunch, so you can be assured that it will be delicious and authentic!
14:00-15:00 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $130 Per Person