Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah Highlights
01Learn to cook Hejaz cuisine like a pro under the watchful eye of a famous local chef
02Learn the secrets of closely guarded family recipes that are well known in the region
03Cook 3 courses and a side dish, learning about traditional ingredients as you go
04Once you're finished cooking, devour your homemade feast!
Why we chose this tourOur Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah will give you a fantastic overview of traditional Hejaz cuisine. You'll meet a famous local chef who will be your guide on this culinary adventure as you learn to cook 3 courses and a side dish, all traditional for the region. Learn closely guarded secrets of recipes handed down from generation to generation as you cook. Finally, devour your feast with your new chef friend! Our Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah leaves every day.
There isn’t a much better way to get under the skin of a region or country than learning about its food, which is exactly what you’ll be doing on our Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah. We handpick our guides based on their experience and knowledge – this particular experience includes a famous local chef so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands! We also keep our group sizes small to ensure you have a personalized experience, one that you’ll never forget.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah Itinerary
12:00 - Pickup from Jeddah
- Meeting point will be provided on the day of your booking
Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch
- Take a visit to a famous local chef who will be your guide as you learn to make the famous dishes of Jeddah.
- You will learn how to make 3 different courses and a side dish of local food, including the correct preparation of the meat, spices, bread, rice, and vegetables.
- You will have the chance to learn closely guarded recipes under the chef's watchful eye.
- Once you have made your feast, you'll have the chance to devour it!
- This tour is the perfect overview of the culinary traditions of the Hejaz region, a melting pot of different backgrounds and cultures.
15:00 - Drop off at Jeddah
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in Jeddah, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Cooking class with a local chef
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Jeddah Tour with a LocalSaudi Arabia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Al Balad Old Town Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Taif Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 10 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
Red Sea Private Boat Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Pure Beach Relaxation Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
Insider Riyadh Private City TourSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 3 days package From $1,999 Per Person