Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package Tour Highlights
01Take a 10 Day Tour of all of the best that Costa Rican nature has to offer, from dense rainforests to sparkling seas
02Admire a diverse array of plants and wildlife across this small country brimming with biodiversity
03Adventure like never before with ziplining tours and a luxury Catamaran ride
04Discover the gorgeous parks of the Arenal Volcano, Tortuguero, and Manuel Antonio
Why we chose this tourOur Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package Tour is a high-end tour, tailored to smaller groups to ensure that standards remain high. You'll journey across this diverse country, getting a close look at the local flora and fauna with the help of experts, going on adrenaline-pumping adventures through the verdant forests, and relaxing beachside next to the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival
- After your arrival at the Juan Santamaria International Airport you'll be taken to your hotel in San José. You'll be given an envelope with your local SIM card and your full itinerary for the week.
- You'll be staying at the Radisson, fully equipped with a pool and gym, along with relaxing rain showers: it's the perfect place to rest and recharge before your whirlwind week of adventure!
- Dinner at the hotel and overnight in San Jose (Dinner included).
Day 2 - Transfer to Tortuguero National Park
- Your day begins with a tantalizing breakfast before your scenic drive to Tortuguero National Park on the stunning Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
- Some of the sights along the way include Braulio Carrillo National Park, which is the largest park in the central region of the country and houses over 6,000 species of plants and 500 species of birds, and resplendent with verdant vegetation.
- You'll navigate your way through the Zurquí Tunnel, which stretches out an astonishing 562 meters!
- Your next stop is Toruguero itself, where you'll hop on a boat to make your way to the pastoral Pachira Lodge on the edges of the park.
- Lunch and dinner at the Lodge, overnight in Tortuguero National Park (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 3 - Tortuguero Sunrise Tour
- After a day enjoying the amenities at Pachira Lodge, you'll wake up rested and refreshed for your early day of exploring the national park and all of its stunning waterways.
- Make sure to pack your camera to capture the dazzling Caribbean sunrise before you venture further into the park, keeping an eye out for the many animals that call the park home and learning about its rich array of biodiversity.
- You'll finish your tour of the park with a traditional lunch, immersed in the natural splendor around you, before heading back to the hotel to relax and have some dinner(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 4 - Transfer to Arenal
- The time has come to leave the Caribbean Coast for a trip to the San Carlos area, home to the impressive Arenal Volcano and verdant rain-forest 1,670 meters above sea level.
- You'll begin by checking into the Arenal Volcano lodge, equipped with hot springs, cold plunge pools, and a boutique spa, all housed inside the magnificent garden-covered grounds that also boasts a hiking trail through the unforgettable landscape.
- You'll be given free time to explore the expansive hotel and lush landscape before your adventure-filled day into the heart of the park!
- Lunch and Dinner at the hotel(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 5 - Adventure Day in Arenal
- Be sure to eat a hearty breakfast before you head out for your thrilling day!
- You'll begin with a 2 hour walk into the canyon, descending through the Spider Monkey waterfall for yourself and truly immersing yourself in the nature around you, stopping for a quick bite of some local fresh fruits.
- A natural history expert will then meet your group to explain what creatures reside in this glorious landscape, and help you understand the flora and fauna while you hike across 6 different hanging bridges, marvel at gushing waterfalls, wander through natural tunnels, and spend some time in a hummingbird garden.
- At the end of the tour, a delicious lunch prepared by expert hands awaits to reinvigorate you for an afternoon of free time.
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 6 - Canopy Experience in Arenal
- Today is the day you'll travel to the towering tops of the forest, starting with a cable car ride to the peak of the Arenal Mountains for an awe-inspiring panoramic view of the lush nature around you and a few tranquil minutes before you begin your hike.
- Descend into the canopies on a thrilling zip-line that will give you an unparalleled view of the mountains around you; there are 7 that reach the dizzy height of 200 meters high and the astonishing length of 2,460 meters, and can go up to 70 kilometers per hour!
- Once you're finished with your adventure, you'll return for lunch and dinner at the hotel and some much needed time to rest (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 7 - Transfer to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Today is your last day in the rain-forest, and you'll stay until lunchtime to make sure you're giving this gorgeous area a proper goodbye before you head to the Central Pacific Coast and Manuel Antonio.
- Your last few days will be spent at the Costa Verde hotel, perched on the edge of a pristine white sand beach and surrounded by sloths, Capuchin monkeys, and a boggling amount of birds!
- Your first evening will be spent doing nothing but relaxing, either in the property's pools or oceanside, and taking in the vibrant sunset over the water.
- Dinner at the hotel(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 8 - Catamaran Tour in Manuel Antonio
- You'll wake with the sun to enjoy a unique, traditional breakfast on the beach during sunrise before heading out on a luxury catamaran to enjoy the waters of the Pacific offshore.
- The catamaran is fully equipped, with an open bar, lounge chairs, snorkeling equipment, a jacuzzi, slides, and hammocks on board for a day of rest and relaxation on the water!
- Dinner at the hotel, overnight in Manuel Antonio(Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 9 - Free day in Manuel Antonio
- Your last day in Costa Rica is yours to seize, whether you decide to visit the nearby national park or simply soak in the serenity!
- Overnight in Manuel Antonio (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
Day 10- Departure
- Transfer from Manuel Antonio to San Jose airport(Breakfast included).
NB - all timings on Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided activities and tours as mentioned in the itinerary with an English speaking guide
Breakfast day 2-10
Dinner day 1-9
Lunch on all days except day 8
Transfer by boat from the port of La Pavona to the Hotel Pachira Lodge and back
Meals not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimwear and towel
Comfortable clothes according to the season
The rate is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room
San José: Park Inn by Radisson or similar Tortugero National Park: Pachira Lodge or similar Arenal: Arenal Volcano Lodge or similar Manuel Antonio: Costa Verde Hotel or similar
Please note that the hotels are subject to availability and can be changed
Related Tours and Experiences
Costa Rica 7 Day Semi Private Tour PackageCosta Rica | 7 days package From $948 Per Person
Arenal & La Fortuna 6 Day Tour PackageCosta Rica | 6 days package From $485 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 4 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person