Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada Highlights
01Visit one of the oldest dolmens, a traditional burial site, in all of Spain
02Lose yourself in the rugged landscapes of the Torcal boulder park's towering monuments
03Hike through Torcal de Antequera, one of Spain's most enigmatic landscapes
04Savor a homemade picnic with traditional Andalusian delicacies
Why we chose this tourOur Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada takes you out of the urban sprawl and into the expansive countryside of Spain. From towering rock formations cut into fantastic shapes after centuries of wind and rain to lush mountainsides, you'll get to experience a wilder side of Spain. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Granada
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Granada.
Guided tour of the Dolmenes and Torcal De Antequera
- Your day will take you back into the past and deep into the heart of Andalucia to visit a number of Dolmenes, the largest megalithic structures in all of Europe that were used as ancient burial sites.
- Each dolmen is about 6,500 years old and weighs up to 180 tons, scattered with secret passageways and hidden caves that you can explore for yourself, and the area is a UNESCO Human Heritage Site.
- Continue on to El Torcal, the national park that showcases the incredible natural karst sculptures that have formed after centuries of erosions, and wander through the labyrinthine beauty of the area.
- You'll hike through narrow stone corridors, seeing some of the most untouched natural beauty in the country and ancient fossils, and you'll see The Screw, the area's most famous and fabulous monument.
- You can either end the day with a bowl of porra antequerana, a tomato based and unique local soup, or add on the option of a traditional Andalusian picnic, but your tastebuds will thank you either way.
15:00-16:00 Drop off in Granada
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off
Visit to the Dolmens
Moderate hike in El Torcal (It is flat)
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Nuts or fresh fruit
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person