Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada Highlights
1Visit one of the oldest dolmens, a traditional burial site, in all of Spain
2Lose yourself in the rugged landscapes of the Torcal boulder park's towering monuments
3Hike through Torcal de Antequera, one of Spain's most enigmatic landscapes
4Savor a homemade picnic with traditional Andalusian delicacies
Why we chose this tourOur Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada takes you out of the urban sprawl and into the expansive countryside of Spain. From towering rock formations cut into fantastic shapes after centuries of wind and rain to lush mountainsides, you'll get to experience a wilder side of Spain. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Granada
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Granada.
Guided tour of the Dolmenes and Torcal De Antequera
- Your day will take you back into the past and deep into the heart of Andalucia to visit a number of Dolmenes, the largest megalithic structures in all of Europe that were used as ancient burial sites.
- Each dolmen is about 6,500 years old and weighs up to 180 tons, scattered with secret passageways and hidden caves that you can explore for yourself, and the area is a UNESCO Human Heritage Site.
- Continue on to El Torcal, the national park that showcases the incredible natural karst sculptures that have formed after centuries of erosions, and wander through the labyrinthine beauty of the area.
- You'll hike through narrow stone corridors, seeing some of the most untouched natural beauty in the country and ancient fossils, and you'll see The Screw, the area's most famous and fabulous monument.
- You can either end the day with a bowl of porra antequerana, a tomato based and unique local soup, or add on the option of a traditional Andalusian picnic, but your tastebuds will thank you either way.
15:00-16:00 Drop off in Granada
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour from Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off
Visit to the Dolmens
Moderate hike in El Torcal (It is flat)
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Nuts or fresh fruit