The Traveler’s Table Dining Experience from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Play a wine tasting game and take a group mixology class
02Savor a trio of traditional Mayan appetizers with complementary wines
03Taste a traditional Caldo de Piedra, or Stone Soup, recipe
04Enjoy a decadent desert of chocolate served 5 ways
Why we chose this tourOur Traveler's Table Dining Experience from the Riviera Maya, limited to a maximum of 15 travelers, is an interactive and immersive way to discover Mexican gastronomy, culture, and history, giving you the chance to taste the effect of outside influences on local foods and explore the different foods that make this culinary scene beloved by so many. Hosted in an exclusive beach club and led by a master chef, taste international wines, a five course meal, regional mezcal and tequila, and learn some secrets for how to create these masterpieces at home. This tour is available every Tuesday and Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
The Traveler’s Table Dining Experience from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
18:00 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the hotel zones of Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Cancun.
Dinner Experience in Punta Venado
- Make your way to our exclusive beach club, perfectly situated just outside of Playa del Carmen, and get ready for a night unlike any other.
- Once you've arrived at Punta Venado, sip a welcome cocktail and try a game where you identify the type of wine by its aroma with a special prize for the winner.
- Unwind with a group mixology class, and then dive into a trio of traditional Mayan appetizers, paired with complementary wines to elevate your experience, and then try Caldo de Piedra, a classic "stone soup".
- Dive into your main courses, taking your taste-buds on a trip to Spain, Africa, and the Middle East to discover the different influences of these areas on Mexican cooking and cuisine.
- After enjoying five courses of food, you'll have an expert-led tequila and mezcal tasting, listening to stories of Mexican food lore and legends, as well as the history behind these traditional treats.
- The dinner ends with a decadent dessert featuring chocolate five ways, and you'll discover why cacao was sacred to the Maya and other indigenous societies.
- Snap some photos with your newfound friends, and then return to your hotel with your new tricks and knowledge for a good night's sleep.
21:30 - Drop off at
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on The Traveler’s Table Dining Experience from the Riviera Maya are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our The Traveler’s Table Dining Experience from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with a foodie specialist
1 welcome cocktail & 1 sparkling wine
Tequila & Mezcal tasting
5 course tasting menu created by Eva Millan (Masterchef)
5 boutique wine pairings
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The restaurant is on the beach, please wear adequate shoes
Please inform us about any dietary restrictions or food allergies
The minimum age required is 18 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person