The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes Highlights
1Relax and rejuvenate on the emerald waters as you explore
2Escape the crowds and see another side of the island from a new perspective
3Paddle your way past pristine beaches and breathtaking rock formations
4Taste some local, homemade delicacy on the shores of Traounou Beach
Why we chose this tourOur Pirates Route, Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes lets you see all of the natural beauty of Rhodes on an eco-friendly adventure where you'll swim, paddle, and snorkel the crystal clear waters. With an expert local guide on hand, you'll learn more about the region and the stories that surround it. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes Itinerary
8:30 - Meet in Kathara Beach (Faliraki area, next to Paradise Tavern)
- You will be met at Kathara Beach and briefed on using the equipment.
Sea Kayak Half Day from Rhodes
- You'll met your guide at Kathara Beach in Faliraki, and be briefed on how to use your equipment safely before you paddle out across the water.
- Glide past secluded beaches and towering rock formations as you admire the deep green of the sea around you, stopping for a swim whenever you feel like it.
- Paddle across Anthony Quin's Bay, and snorkel or swim in these famous waters. Continue to Ladiko Bay and the Sea Caves and relax at the fine sand beach.
- Make your way to Traounou Beach, where you'll stop for a homemade picnic lunch featuring some local favorites, before you return back to Kathara Beach, learning more about this natural beauty and the area surrounding it.
14:00 Drop off in Kathara Beach
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Greek traditional picnic lunch
Snorkeling Equipment (mask & tube)
Optional pick up: 12$ per person for a pick up from the areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas.
Optional pick up: 19$ per person for a pick up from the areas: Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi.
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Second pair of shoes
Hat or beanie, sunglasses, & sunscreen
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Required for Participants: Swimming knowledge, basic physical fitness, age 14 and above
Distance: 12 Km/6,5 Miles
Duration: Actual Paddling Time: 2,5-3 Hrs / Total Activity Duration: 5 Hrs
NB: All times are approximate