1Relax and rejuvenate on the emerald waters as you explore
2Escape the crowds and see another side of the island from a new perspective
3Paddle your way past pristine beaches and breathtaking rock formations
4Taste some local, homemade delicacy on the shores of Traounou Beach
Why we chose this tourOur Pirates Route, Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes lets you see all of the natural beauty of Rhodes on an eco-friendly adventure where you'll swim, paddle, and snorkel the crystal clear waters. With an expert local guide on hand, you'll learn more about the region and the stories that surround it. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes
8:30 - Meet in Kathara Beach (Faliraki area, next to Paradise Tavern)
- You will be met at Kathara Beach and briefed on using the equipment.
Sea Kayak Half Day from Rhodes
- You'll met your guide at Kathara Beach in Faliraki, and be briefed on how to use your equipment safely before you paddle out across the water.
- Glide past secluded beaches and towering rock formations as you admire the deep green of the sea around you, stopping for a swim whenever you feel like it.
- Paddle across Anthony Quin's Bay, and snorkel or swim in these famous waters. Continue to Ladiko Bay and the Sea Caves and relax at the fine sand beach.
- Make your way to Traounou Beach, where you'll stop for a homemade picnic lunch featuring some local favorites, before you return back to Kathara Beach, learning more about this natural beauty and the area surrounding it.
14:00 Drop off in Kathara Beach
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book The Pirates Route – Half Day Sea Kayak Tour from Rhodes as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.