Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian Highlights
01Take an immersive and detailed tour of this archaeological site
02Travel back in time to enjoy China's ancient art and history
03Enjoy a private day tour with transfers and guiding included
04Choose your own departure time with our flexible options
Why we chose this tourOur Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Half Day Tour from Xian takes you away to one of the world's most important excavation sites, giving you access to a private driver and dedicated guide for all of your questions and to make this a day you won't soon forget. Visit the most expansive and interesting parts of the museum, hear the stories behind the men that posed for the life-sized statues, and give yourself the gift of an unforgettable day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian Itinerary
8:00/ 13:00 - Pickup from Xian
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Xian.
Guided Tour of Terra Cotta Warriors Museum
- Begin the day with a drive out of Xian in your private vehicle, heading outside the city limits to the enormous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, often called the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- These statues and models were created to honor the life of China's first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, with a life-sized funerary army modeled after individual people and actual martial artifacts.
- Start with a tour of Pit 1, the largest of all the pits with over 6,000 life-sized and realistic warriors standing in a battle formation, and still being excavated to this day.
- Move next to Pit 2, the most complete pit on the site, which features the famous warriors and their noble steeds in more complex and intricate battle formations to wow you.
- End the tour at Pit 3, often thought to be the headquarters of the entire false army, and home to bronze weaponry, gold decorations, and enormous rock sculptures.
- Nearby are halls that hold the bronze chariots and horses from Pit 3 for you to peruse from closer up, and learn more about from your guide before returning back to the hotel.
13:00 / 18:00- Drop off at Xian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Chengdu & Leshan Giant Buddha 7 Day Package TourChina | 7 days package From $1,085 Per Person
Private Chengdu Cooking ClassChina | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Chengdu Giant Panda Base Private Half Day TourChina | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private TourChina | 8 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Chengdu Culture Private TourChina | 8 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Chengdu Foodie Private TourChina | 3 hours tour From $80 Per Person
China Private Impression: 14 Day Private Package Tour from BeijingChina | 14 days package From $6,560 Per Person
Best of Silk Road 10 Day Private Package Tour from BeijingChina | 10 days package From $2,860 Per Person
China Express 7 Day Private Package Tour: Beijing, Xi’an and ShanghaiChina | 7 days package From $3,075 Per Person
Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang 4 Day Private Package Tour from GuangzhouChina | 4 days package From $2,229 Per Person