Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian Highlights
1Take an immersive and detailed tour of this archaeological site
2Travel back in time to enjoy China's ancient art and history
3Enjoy a private day tour with transfers and guiding included
4Choose your own departure time with our flexible options
Why we chose this tourOur Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Half Day Tour from Xian takes you away to one of the world's most important excavation sites, giving you access to a private driver and dedicated guide for all of your questions and to make this a day you won't soon forget. Visit the most expansive and interesting parts of the museum, hear the stories behind the men that posed for the life-sized statues, and give yourself the gift of an unforgettable day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian Itinerary
8:00/ 13:00 - Pickup from Xian
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Xian.
Guided Tour of Terra Cotta Warriors Museum
- Begin the day with a drive out of Xian in your private vehicle, heading outside the city limits to the enormous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, often called the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- These statues and models were created to honor the life of China's first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, with a life-sized funerary army modeled after individual people and actual martial artifacts.
- Start with a tour of Pit 1, the largest of all the pits with over 6,000 life-sized and realistic warriors standing in a battle formation, and still being excavated to this day.
- Move next to Pit 2, the most complete pit on the site, which features the famous warriors and their noble steeds in more complex and intricate battle formations to wow you.
- End the tour at Pit 3, often thought to be the headquarters of the entire false army, and home to bronze weaponry, gold decorations, and enormous rock sculptures.
- Nearby are halls that hold the bronze chariots and horses from Pit 3 for you to peruse from closer up, and learn more about from your guide before returning back to the hotel.
13:00 / 18:00- Drop off at Xian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from Xian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring