Taste of Rome – 5 Day Food Tour Package Highlights
1This is a food-lover's perfect package
2Learn about Rome's history with a walking tour of all the big sights and hidden gems
3Choose your hotel from our curated selection of well located options
4Let a sommelier be your guide through a selection of Italian wines in an off-the-beaten-track wine bar
5Learn the secrets of Roman pizza making under the watchful eye of a professional pizza maker
6Leave Rome behind for a local winery tour, complete with wine tasting paired with local foods
7Learn all about Rome's famous market and purchase ingredients in order to make your very own handmade pasta
8Each experience is led by a different foodie hand-picked expert
Why we chose this tourOur Taste of Rome 5 Day Food Tour Package will let you experience Rome through your stomach, which as any Roman will tell you, is the best and most authentic way! Learn the secrets to pasta and pizza making under the tutelage of experienced chefs. Leave the bustle of the city behind and take a private tour of a generations-old winery. Let our expert guide you through the streets of Rome, learning about all the fascinating and ancient history that has made this city so famous. Taste your way through wines with an expert sommelier in a small, hidden wine bar set right in the center of the city. You'll even get to pick your own hotel at the time of booking, to ensure it perfectly suits your needs. if you're interested in learning why Italy - and Rome in particular - is so obsessed with food, you need this package; you, and your stomach, won't be disappointed. Our Taste of Rome 5 Day Food Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Taste of Rome 5 Day Food Tour Package is made for foodies and wine aficionados alike. Italy is renowned for its exceptional food and wine scene and Rome is no different; this is your chance to experience it for yourself. Your 5-day package will include all entrance fees on any experience included, as well as expert knowledge from your passionate, food-obsessed guides. In your 5 days in Rome, you will really get under the skin of what makes Italians tick; after all, they’re well known for their passion for food and wine. Learn how to make pizza the Roman way. Understand the secrets to pasta making. Taste great local wine, learn how it’s made, how to taste it, how to pair it with food.
This package also includes accommodation which you’ll get to pick yourself from our list of fantastic quality Rome hotels. What a way to experience all that Rome has to offer.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Taste of Rome – 5 Day Food Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Rome
- Arrive in Rome and make your way to your hand-picked hotel, in order to rest up and be ready for your 5 days in Rome experience.
Day 2 - Highlights of Rome Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience (Group Tour)
- After breakfast, join one of our enthusiastic local guides for highlights of Rome walking tour.
- Along with an intimate group, you'll have the opportunity to learn all about Rome's history.
- Wander through the city center, taking in the sights of Rome's street life.
- Marvel at the Pantheon then make your way to the Trevi fountain, the world's largest Baroque fountain where you can make a wish.
- Skip the lines at the Colosseum and head into this iconic monument to learn all about gladiators of old.
- Source your own quick lunch in the many delis or markets that Rome has to offer.
- Head to the Sistine chapel and St. Peter's Square to learn all about the importance of the Vatican.
- After a short rest, it's time to head out for a wine tasting experience. Visit a hidden gem of an enoteca - or wine shop and bar - where you'll be greeted by an experienced sommelier.
- They will guide you through a tasting of six different Italian wines. Learn all about how wine is made and what makes Italian wines so special.
- The wines will be paired with local cured meats, porchetta, local olives, and cheese.
- After the experience, you are free to head out on your own evening adventure, before heading back to your hotel for the night.
Day 3 - Rome Market Tour and Cooking Experience (Group Tour)
- This morning will be a foodie's idea of heaven.
- Meet a passionate local guide and head to the famous Campo de Fiori market, picking up fresh ingredients.
- Learn how to make different pasta dishes under the tutelage of an Italian chef who will be on hand to help you master pasta making.
- After a morning's hard work, sit down for lunch including your very own handmade pasta, as well as the main course, dessert, and a selection of wine.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon as you please, perhaps wandering Rome's streets or resting up for a night on the town.
- Spend overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 - Roman Vineyard and Wine Tasting Experience (Private Tour) & Roman Pizza Making Experience (Group Tour)
- Head out of Rome on a private tour of a Roman vineyard and wine tasting
- Get picked up from your hotel and make your way through the Italian countryside towards the region of Castelli Romani.
- Stroll the streets of Frascati and Grottaferrata before moving on to visit a local winery.
- Learn all about the vineyards and winery that are generations old.
- Finish your tour with a tasting of 3 specially chosen wines and a selection of local cheese, cured meats, bread, and olive oil, before driving back to Rome.
- After an afternoon's rest, it's time to hit Rome's streets again with a Roman pizza-making experience.
- You and a small group will have exclusive access to a 'Pizzaiolo' or Pizza maker who will share their Rome pizza-making secrets with you.
- Under their watchful eye, you'll get to make a traditional Roman pizza before tucking into the fruits of your labor, along with bruschetta and a glass of hearty Italian wine.
- Head out to Rome's bars and restaurants or make your way back to your hotel full of pizza and great memories.
Day 5 - Departure
- Day 5 is reserved for your independent departure from your hotel, full of great memories, a full stomach and lots of Italian food and wine knowledge!
If you have any questions about our Taste of Rome – 5 Day Food Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person