Taste of Rhodes Tour Highlights
1Uncover a traditional and quaint village that lies in the foothills of Mount Profitis Ilias
2Visit a unique women's agricultural co-op and a folklore museum to learn more about the region
3Enjoy a wine tasting a small winery that uses traditional agricultural methods
4Learn how to cook your own Greek and Rhodian feast with help from an expert local cook
Why we chose this tourOur Taste of Rhodes tour helps you uncover the culture and customs of Rhodes through traditional agricultural practices, its culinary traditions, and the stunning scenes that cover the island. Try your hand at cooking some of these gastronomic feats yourself and enjoy the bucolic beauty of this island while you savor the delicious fruits of your labor. This tour is available every Monday and Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Taste of Rhodes Tour Itinerary
10:00 am - Meet in Apollona Village
- You'll meet your guide and the group in Apollona village.
Guided tour of Rhodes Flavours
- Start in the rural mountain village of Apollona, where you'll take a tour of an all women agricultural co-op, learning more about traditional agriculture in the area, before strolling through the rolling landscape to a local winery.
- Learn more about the grape varietals, and taste them for yourself, with the help of an expert vitner by your side.
- Walk through the green pathways to your personal cooking class, where you'll learn tips and tricks for making traditional Greek cuisine from an experience female cook, trying the creation of these delicacies for yourself.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor before you stop in at a folklore museum, learning about the legends, history, and everyday life of the people that have called this region home for centuries.
- our tour ends in Apollona after a long day of discovery and delicious dishes.
Ending point in Apollona Village
- Our tour ends at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Taste of Rhodes Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Taste of Rhodes Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Entrance to Agricultural co-op, Winery & Folklore Museum
Optional pick up: 12$ per person for a pick up from the areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Haraki, Lindos and any location in between the above mentioned areas.
Optional pick up: 19$ per person for a pick up from the areas: Pefkos, Kiotari, Gennadi.
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
The minimum age requires is 10 years old
NB: All times are approximate