Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show in Granada Highlights
01Taste some local tapas and drinks in classic taverns and updated gastro-pubs
02Make your way through the city center and Albaicin, two hubs of Granada
03Experience the beauty and singularity of traditional Flamenco dance
04Meet some of the local gypsies that have lives in the caves surrounding the city for centuries
Why we chose this tourOur Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show in Granada shows you the highlights of the city, from its bustling heart to historic neighborhoods, while delighting all of your senses. You'll taste local tapas and see an authentic Flamenco dancing exhibition to end your day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show in Granada Itinerary
17:30 - Meet in Granada
- Meet your local guide at Plaza Nueva.
Guided tour of the Albaicin, Sacramonte, the Old Town & a Flamenco Show
- Start at Plaza Nueva, wandering through the Christian Quarter and the city's beating heart before stopping at the first tavern for your taste of Granada's flavors.
- Some of the delicacies will include toasted croquettes, mouthwatering meatballs, and roasted ham, paired with a complementary drink to dazzle your palate.
- Continue eating your way across the city as you head to Albaicin, the Arab Quarter and oldest neighborhood in the city, where you'll stroll through whitewashed and winding streets.
- After tasting some more savory treats, you'll move to the historic gypsy neighborhood near the caves of Sacromonte.
- This long-inhabited area is the birthplace of flamenco, where you'll see a fantastic exhibition within an ancient cave still owned by a local family to finish your night in style.
22:30 The tour ends in Sacromonte
- The tour ends at the place of the show in the Sacromonte caves.
NB - all timings on Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show in Granada are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show in Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Expert guide Walking tour of the Albaicin, Sacramonte and Old Town
Entrance to the flamenco show
Visit 2-3 bars
3 drinks per person (sherry, red or white wine, beer, tinto de verano, and of course, water)
3 tapas per person You will be able to try some of the following (we will try our best to accomodate you): Hummus (a speciality from the Arab world), croquetas, meatballs, local tomatoes with avocado, roast ham, an assortment of olives (4 different types), gazpacho, flamenquin (a traditional ham and cheese roll), aubergine with honey, bread, picos.
Desert options could include, but not limited to: Pionono (a typical local dessert), coffee or ice cream
Entrance to monuments
Personal travel insurance
We can accommodate any dietary needs as Spanish food can include vegetarian, vegan, non-pork and other options. Please notify us in advance
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person